Chapter 34 (Happy anniversary to us)

Chen Hang's Hummer was parked near the fountain in the community. He stood in front of the car smoking a cigarette, with scarlet lights flashing between his fingers.

    He raised his eyes slightly, saw me, snuffed out the remaining half of the cigarette, and threw it into a nearby trash can.

    "I know you don't want to see me." His voice was a little low, and his face was serious, a little different from his usual hippie smile.

    "The whole thing is that Su Xi is sorry for you, and I am sorry for you, and I apologize to you." As soon as

    he finished speaking, he glanced away and smiled helplessly, "To be honest, I haven't spoken in such a rush for a long time. I'm also Su Xi's friend, after all, I've known him for five or six years, and I think this guy is really annoying."

    He pondered for a while, as if trying to find a suitable word to describe, "Like the protagonist in a TV series. Same, you know? He was born with that kind of aura, even if he didn't have to do anything, he could easily become the center of attention in the crowd."

    "But his character is damn bad, arrogant and cold, and even He was a little inhuman at times, but he was a man after all, and he had inherent flaws in men. He would fall in love with the girl he liked, be jealous for her, worry about her, worry about her gains and losses, and become crazy for her, so there would be later times. He has done a lot of wrong things."

    "But I am his buddy, and I know how much he has changed for you. No matter how much you hate him, you should always give him a chance to explain."

    He sighed, He raised his chin towards the car door, "Go and see him, after all, today is your wedding anniversary."

    After Chen Hang finished speaking, he strode away. I looked at the dark car window for a while, and finally made up my mind to open the car door. Sit in.

    The car didn't smell as strong as I imagined, but it was a faint smell of alcohol with a hint of mint. Su Xi leaned against the wall of the car, her fair face was a little red, her eyes were tightly closed, as if she had fallen asleep, and she was still holding a big heart-shaped box in her arms.

    This appearance is very different from his usual, a bit cute, a bit funny, and a bit inexplicably sad.

    I carefully took the box in his hand. The little heart surrounded by lace on the lid of the box was written with the words 'For my favorite Lili'. The font was his usual style, strong and flowing. .

    After opening the box, there were many small gift boxes and many heart-shaped notes, and the notes were also written by him.

    'Today is our third year of marriage and you gave me the best gift ever - our baby, thank you, wife. '

    'Remember the day we got married? You are really beautiful. When I see you, I can think of how happy our future will be. I have always spoiled you. When we have children in the future, I will spoil you and the children. '

    'You're right, maybe I really liked you a long time ago. '

    'The stupidest thing I've ever done in my life, maybe denying that I love you until I'm sure how much I love you, well, really stupid. '

    'Actually, I fell in love with you at first sight'

    'Never leave me, okay? '

    'I'm sorry'

    I felt bad in my heart. After closing the lid, I wanted to put the box back into his arms, but when I turned my head, I met Su Xi's deep gaze.

    "Happy wedding anniversary to us." He spoke first, breaking the awkward silence.

    "Su Xi, we've all written off the past, and in the future we'll pretend that no one owes anyone, isn't it good to let each other go?"

"How to let it go?" He asked softly, staring at me, his voice inexplicably bitter, "If it's really as easy as it says, how could I get to this point? Huh?"

    He looked at me and said nothing, He came closer to me, "What's more, we already have a child. You see, the baby is so cute, how can you bear to let him become a member of a single-parent family at such a young age? Are you willing?"

    I wanted to push him away . , but as soon as he grabbed his wrist, I struggled, and all the discomfort just now was drowned out by the surging anger, and I asked in a cold voice, "Hehe? Child? Su Rui? Su Xi, our marriage, children, and feelings are all tools that you can use. Why is there such a terrible person in the world? Ever since I remembered everything, everyone who lives by your side One day, I felt frightened! How can you let me live with you with a baby in such a life?!"

    "For Su Rui? Do you think I married you for her and made you pregnant?" He frowned slightly. He looked cold.

    "Otherwise?!" I didn't want to argue with him, I was going to get out of the car, but he wouldn't let go.

    "I only found out about her condition after you became pregnant, not to mention, if I wasn't 100% sure, how could I risk our child?"

    "What about my family and my friends? You dare to say that you Have you ever coerced or lured them?"

    Su Xi looked flustered and hurriedly explained, "Li Li, I'm just"

    "Enough, Su Xi." I interrupted him, "Even if you really love me now, So what? I won't change the decision I'm making now."

    Su Xi's face was as pale as paper, "So, all these days, you've been pretending by my side, the purpose is to deliberately leave me, right? "

    Yes."

    Su Xi took a breath, and it took a long time before she finally said, "Mu Li, have you ever loved me?"

    I met his deep eyes and responded coldly, "No." "

    As soon as I finished speaking, Su Xi's hand holding my wrist stiffened for a moment, then let it go a little bit weakly.

    I hurriedly got out of the car, enduring the surging emotions in my heart. Just as I was about to slam the door, Su Xi's somewhat difficult voice rang out, "Mu Li, do you just want to leave me?"

    I endured the sourness in my eyes, Word by word: "Su Xi, if I could, I'd rather have never met you."

    If I had never met you, then I might not feel the disappointment after the 'beautiful disillusionment' and the 'people I care about most' Hurts' after despair.

    After I went back, I didn't sleep all night, I sat by the cradle and watched the child's peaceful sleeping face.

    My mother said that this child will definitely be a handsome guy with super high value in the future, I smiled and nodded.

    A boy who is too good-looking is not necessarily a good thing. At most, he is a 'blue-faced disaster', or he will become a 'scumbag'. It is better to be skinny, happy and carefree. Growing up is what I want most.

    When it was almost dawn, I finally felt a little sleepy, and after laying on the bed, it didn't take long before I fell asleep.

    When I woke up again, it was past one o'clock in the afternoon. I rubbed my eyes, got up and glanced at the crib, but it was empty. The child was gone!     I hurried downstairs and saw my mother sitting in the living room in a daze. I strode forward and said anxiously, "Where is the child?! Where

    is my child?!"

The Su family picked it up."