Chapter 38( Divorce)

turn off the lightseye protection
Font:BigmiddleSmall
Chapter 38 Divorce
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life

    Memories from the past flooded into my mind, and I subconsciously took two steps back, inexplicably scared.

    "Come here." The

    simple two words were never suppressed and tense. I clenched my hands and stared at him, not moving a single step.

    Su Xi's face became colder and colder. After he was silent for a moment, he suddenly strode towards me. Almost out of instinct, I hugged my head with both hands and hid behind Wen Xu.

    Wen Xu glanced at me, frowned, stepped forward and explained, "Su Xi, we're just"

    "Shut up." Su Xi interrupted him coldly, but when he was about to come over to pull me, Wen Xu stopped him, "Su Xi, calm down, okay? Didn't you see Mu Li's appearance? She is afraid of you now!"

    Su Xi narrowed her eyes, looking at Wen Xu with an inexplicable cruelty and danger, I had a hunch No, just as he was about to step forward to stop it, Su Xi's fist had already landed on Wen Xu's face!

    Wen Xu staggered two steps and almost fell over, but Su Xi stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar, looked at him contemptuously, and said word by word, "What are you? Huh?"

    I always thought he was indifferent and alienated Man, but he had never seen him so arrogant and domineering, so shocked that he was speechless.

    But in the next second, Wen Xu smiled sarcastically, "Su Xi, haven't you always been aloof and ruthless? Now you're actually doing something against me because of jealousy, huh, do you want to kill me?"

    "After that What? Mu Li is so beautiful, and it is inevitable that there will be men tempted. Are you still like today? Maybe she will get tired of you in the future." Before

    he finished speaking, Su Xi punched him again, Wen Xu didn't hold back this time and fell to the ground with a hint of red oozing from the corners of his mouth. Seeing that he was about to come forward, I couldn't care less, so I grabbed his arm and said, "Enough! Stop hitting, I Go back with you."

    On the way back, Su Xidu was terribly silent. After getting out of the car, he came to pull me involuntarily. He pinched my wrist and stumbled, unable to keep up with him.

    When he got upstairs, he slammed the door and let me go.

    "Mu Li, do you know how heavy today's day is?" He walked towards me slowly, "but the mother of Su's family and grandson didn't show up."

    I took two steps back, stumbled and fell on the bed behind me and was about to leave , but he leaned forward and overwhelmed me, his eyes were cold, and his low voice was slightly raised, "It is obviously the child's full moon wine, but she is with other men." He said, slender and delicate hands along the way With the corners of my eyes all the way down, I suddenly squeezed my chin, and my strength gradually tightened, "Mu Li, are you worthy of being a mother? Huh?!"

    Are you worthy of being a mother?

    Such a simple sentence almost made me close to collapse. After I was born, Mu Mengwan almost ignored me. Now, for such a heartless woman, I have caused my children to fall into criticism again. Are we not worthy of being mothers?

    Seeing me in a daze, he leaned closer to my ear and said solemnly, "Mu Li, what I want to hear now is an explanation."

    Thinking of Mu Mengwan's matter, my eyes were sore, and just as I was about to speak, there was a knock on the door. Suddenly it rang.

    Sister Wu resounded at the door with a somewhat embarrassed voice, "Mr. Su, your father is here, he is waiting for you in the study, let you go immediately."

    Su Xi pursed her lips, hesitated for a moment, and then left.

    Just as I struggled to sit up, the bedroom door was pushed open again, but this time it wasn't Su Xi who came in, but his mother.

    She is wearing a dark red dress with a light gray fur on her shoulders. She has delicate makeup and a noble temperament.turn off the lightseye protection
Font:BigmiddleSmall
Chapter 38 Divorce
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
Expensive, but the look is unprecedentedly cold.

    "I originally thought that you would be a little different from your mother, but it seems that I think too much."

    She sat on the sofa on the side and gave me a light look, "Axi liked you in the past, but we didn't take him out. The only way is to let him mess around. It seems that we are too     indulgent to him."

    "Don't you want a divorce? We will fulfill you."     "It's not less what you deserve, but" she paused, stared at me somewhat forcefully: "The child belongs to the Su family."     "Why?! That's my child!"     I couldn't tell exactly Angry or uncomfortable, she stepped forward to argue with her, but she suddenly said: "Just because I know the news of your mother, because I have been paying for her treatment all these years, and because I can easily destroy your Mu family. "     After she said this, I was speechless in shock.     I always knew she was a strong woman, otherwise she wouldn't have started such a business by herself, but I didn't know she was so domineering.     It turned out that only today did I know what the Su family I knew really looked like.     "Mu Li, you are just a child to me. I can ignore your threat to the Su family once, but I will never allow it to happen again." As soon as     she finished speaking, she suddenly got up and walked towards me Come and whisper beside me: "Divorce, leave Su's house, and let Su Xi give up. I will tell you all the news about your mother."     After I got out of the bedroom, I saw Su Xi and Su Yisen standing downstairs.     Su Xi's back was straight, and he didn't look at me, but from my angle, I could see his pale and tight profile, a little red and swollen. Su Yisen was also so angry that his chest heaved up and down.     If I remember correctly, Su Xi was not injured when he fought with Wen Xu just now, so his face should be

    I didn't dare to think about it. The nanny went upstairs with the crying child, and my heart was torn apart.

    I glanced at the two divorce agreements on the coffee table, leaned over slowly, and picked up the pen.

    "Mu Li, do you dare?"

    Su Xi's cold voice suddenly sounded behind me, my hands trembled, and I didn't dare to look back at him.

    I never thought that my marriage was forced to end, and I never thought that one day, I would really be reluctant to let the person who forcibly broke into my life.

    We even have a cute child in common.

    The scenes of the past three years, and the beautiful campus life of the past flooded into my mind like a tide, and my hand holding the pen trembled a little. Stop him!"

    I turned around abruptly, but saw that the two men in black suits beside Su Yisen had already held down Su Xi's shoulders, he struggled for a moment, his red eyes staring at me, his originally low voice was With a hint of pleading, "Mu Li, we still have a baby."

    He has always been arrogant and arrogant. It was the first time I heard him speak in such a tone, as if someone who was resenting me was holding on to the last straw.

    I couldn't hold it back and tears fell, "I'm sorry, Su Xi, I really don't love you, there's no way I can just live with you because we have a child."

    Su Xi stiffened and forgot Struggling, I don't know how long it took before his almost desperate voice sounded lightly, "It turns out that for you, I'm just a matter of time."