Chapter 8: Nightmare

"Huh?" I was stunned for a moment, but for a moment I didn't know how to answer.

    "I'm actually good at studying that." I smiled at the female doctor, and started talking nonsense seriously, "Such a person, you know how he looks, he actually likes to learn bully."

    "Is that right? "The female doctor looked at a few colleagues around me suspiciously, and whispered in my ear: "But some of the interns in our department are graduates of Harvard Medical Department. I didn't see how Dr. Su cares about them."

    Harvard Department of Medicine? ! My eyes widened in shock, and I dared not speak any more.

    The female doctor smiled and looked at me up and down again, her eyes showing a look of admiration, "Don't be humble, in fact, Dr. Su still look at your face? But to be honest, you two look really good match."

    I smiled awkwardly , and looked at me. Turning to Su Xi, he has already begun to explain the specific principles of the'car-t' system.

    "Reprogram the introduced T cell to make it an antibody that can actively recognize cancer cells."

    His voice was very good, but I heard more and more confused, and I fell asleep without knowing it.

    I had a very strange dream.

    On a cold winter night, I sit in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and watch the snow drifting in the night. The bedroom is turned on with the lowest light. The atmosphere is mysterious and warm, as if there will be a fairy tale sitting in front of the fireplace telling stories in the next second. Old woman.

    'Click--', the door was pushed open.

    I turned my head to see that it was Su Xi. He was wearing a knee-length cashmere coat, his beautiful face was a little gloomy, and he was still stained with coldness.

    He slowly approached me, who was sitting by the window. I couldn’t hear what he said to me. My eyes became excited, angry, and frightened. After a stalemate with him for a while, I took the initiative. Hooking his neck and starting to kiss him, Su Xi's expression was unpredictable and at first unmoved, but then suddenly pressed me on the carpet, as if venting his anger, began to toss me

    "Lili"

    The low and clean sound came from my ears. I suddenly woke up and slapped my hand in front of me indiscriminately, "Don't touch me! Don't touch me!"

    I was holding my head, my back felt cold, cold sweat oozing from my forehead, and my body It also kept shaking, until he fell into a familiar and warm embrace.

    Su Xi lightly stroked my back, kissed my forehead, and comforted in a low voice, "Goodbye, it's okay, it's just a dream."

    I looked up and found that there was no one around me, Su Xi in front of me . It was still the rigorous white doctor uniform just now.

    I breathed a sigh of relief and murmured: "I just dreamed of you."

    He paused, and a strange color was drawn across his black

    eyes , "What's wrong with me ?" I stared at him closely, and said every word: " You have become a devil."

    Su Xi's expression was slightly stiff. Just as I tried to find some clues on his face, he suddenly laughed, stretched out his hand to lift my chin, and said solemnly, "What about you? Have you become a little white rabbit oppressed by the devil?"

    I rolled his eyes and opened his hand.

    On the way to Su's house, I kept thinking about the dream just now. It was not that I was too erotic, but that the dream was too real and real to scare me.

    Su Xi's father lives in the villa area in the north of Xinhai City, which is much more low-key and conservative than the villa area in the south. They are all well-established traditional buildings. However, I heard early that the people living here are generally from families with political backgrounds.

    I don’t know exactly what Su Xi’s father did, only that his parents divorced. He seemed to live with his mother when he was a teenager, and he rarely mentioned.

Rarely mention family matters.

    As soon as the two of us walked in, we saw a tall and handsome boy coming out of the kitchen with a fruit plate. He was surprised when he saw us. Busily put down the fruit plate and walked towards us, and said in surprise: "Cousin, cousin, you are not"

    "Why are you back?" Su Xi suddenly interrupted him and glanced at him faintly.

    "Oh, uncle’s birthday, I came back with a special leave."

    Su Xi’s cousin is called Su Yue. His eyes are big and bright. When he speaks, he feels inexplicably cute and sincere, like a big boy next door. , It's a bit like

    Sheng Qianzi.

    I don't know why, this name suddenly popped out of my mind at this moment, the popular niche who was almost banned.

    After Su Xi asked Su Yue about some academic matters, he let him go busy.

    I saw his father Su Yisen in the study room on the second floor. His facial features were well-shaped. Although he didn't have Su Xi's sophistication, he also had a calm and serious temperament.

    "Dad, happy birthday to you." I whispered.

    He nodded, his eyes fell on my lower abdomen, with a slightly kind smile, "Did you go for a checkup? How about the child?"

    "Everything

    is fine ." "That's fine, you can directly give Chen if you need it. The secretary calls, and he will arrange it."

    "Thank you, Dad."

    This seems to be an ordinary family dinner. Apart from me and Su Xi, there are only three Aunt Su Xi's family. There are no other people, even birthday cakes. No.

    Su Xi didn't talk to his father very much either. I guess it should be the reason that the relationship between him and his dad has not been very good.

    After the meal, Su Xi and I sat on the sofa to rest. I approached him while people were not paying attention and asked in a low voice, "Have you never lived here?"

    "Hmm, I've stayed." He said, and suddenly turned his head and kissed my face, "I will take you to my room?"

    I nodded quickly.

    Su Xi’s room was on the third floor. When I followed him upstairs, he mentioned to me that he had lived here since he transferred from high school. Because he was relatively close to the school, he moved in.

    His room is large, but the decoration is simple. In addition to the usual things in the bedroom, it is a set of photography equipment.

    I looked around and said with some doubts: "Do you like photography? Why didn't you see your work?"

    "I bought it as a gift, but she confiscated it and put it there." He was lying on the bed with long legs. Take a small ride and put on a comfortable posture.

    "Who to send?"

    As soon as I finished my words, I saw him looking at me with a faint smile, and said faintly: "What do you mean?"

    I curled my lips, and suddenly leaned in front of him, with some doubts: "That's right, I heard that you studied at

    Shengshi High School before. Isn’t that the best high school in the city? Why did you suddenly switch to the experimental high school?" Su Xi slightly tilted her body, supporting her chin with one hand, and her slender hand fell on it. On my cheek, I pinched my nose immediately.

    "It hurts! What are you doing?!" I pushed him away, a little annoyed.

    He smiled low, his big hand dropped on my neck, and with a slight effort, we were already within reach. His beautiful eyes are no longer as gloomy as before, but with a strange brilliance.

    "What if I say it's for you?"