Chapter 26: Teacher I like her

I turned my head to look at him, and I couldn't help feeling a little dazed. After returning to my senses, I realized that I seemed to have forgotten the shame that had been burned on me.

    Seeing that the baby is about to be born in two months, I have everything I should prepare at home, and I have become more and more anxious.

    One is because I am afraid of pain, and the other is because Su Rui and Wen Xu have not sent me any news. Su Xi rarely goes to the hospital now, and stays with me all day for fear that I might have something wrong and want to find it. It's hard to get him away with an excuse.

    Su Xi realized that I was irritable and worried that I was suffering from prenatal depression, so she asked Chen Hang to give me psychological treatment. I thought of the things he and Su Xi had hypnotized me before, so naturally they didn't give them a good face.

    Insomnia at night became more and more serious, but I still didn't wait for the news of Su Rui or Wen Xu.

    It is boring to repeat every day. Just when I felt that I was on the verge of collapse, Wen Xu finally called.

    He told me to add a WeChat account, saying that he was sending a message to me from there.

    I added the WeChat account while Su Xi was cooking porridge for me in the kitchen, but within a minute, Wen Xu sent some photos and materials one after another.

    Among them are photos of my childhood, of Mu Mengwan with a man, and that man with another woman and a child.

    A bad premonition gradually rose from the bottom of my heart. As expected, Wen Xu sent me a few more words after sending these materials.

    'Mu Mengwan is indeed your mother, but your father was a married man who was the CEO of the He Group. '

    'Su Xi's sister Su Rui is your father and his original daughter, that is, your half-sister. '

    ' After the Ho Group bankruptcy, the crash happened when your father and his first wife divorced, his father took your mother Mu Mengwan you go to France, they died. '

    'He Rui's mother and Su Xi's mother are good friends. He Rui lived with her mother in Su Xi's house. Later, He Rui's mother died in a car accident to save Su Xi. He Rui was really adopted by the Su family and became the current Su Rui. '

    I could not stop trembling after reading the content of this article. It turned out to be like this

    . No wonder Su Xi said to Su Rui that it was me and the Su family that owed her. No wonder Su Xi wanted to serve Su regardless of risk. Rui had the operation, no wonder he would marry me, it turns out that this is the reason for all the truth!

    And my mother turned out to be a third party!

    I squeezed my phone, and Wen Xu sent two more messages, just to persuade me, but I couldn't bear it anymore. I just felt like I was under some pressure for a moment, and it made me collapse to death!

    If you think about it, this may be the reason he originally decided to approach me. Maybe it was just to make me pay off the debts and the debts owed by my biological mother; or maybe he just wanted to keep Su Rui alive. The bone marrow of relatives has a greater chance of success.

    In short, if I

    don’t like someone, how can I have the heart to treat her like this?

    Thinking of this, my lower abdomen fell uncontrollably, and the cramps almost made me unable to breathe. The phone fell to the ground and there was a loud crash, followed by Su Xi's messy footsteps.