Chapter 18: Are you worthy to let her wait?

After this time, Su Xi relaxed a lot of vigilance on me, but I never received the news of'h' again.

    Ever since Su Xi told me that the woman in the hospital was his sister that day, I wondered if this'h' would be her. But after another thought, I felt wrong again. Su Xi's sister was called Su Yan, and it seemed that it had nothing to do with this letter. Besides, with her current situation and her relationship with Su Xi, how could she send me that kind of inexplicable news and photos?

    Perhaps, this'h' is just a pervert who has a crush on Su Xi? Is what she said is really not enough to believe?

    When I thought of this, I didn't know why the image of a wretched uncle peeping at Su Xi appeared in my mind, and his body was instantly covered with goose bumps.

    It seemed that I really couldn't read too many books sent by Lin Jie's dog-headed sergeant.

    I printed out all the remaining electronic diaries on the computer this time, but not many, only five or six a4 papers.

    In June 2017,

    when I arrived at the hospital, Xiao Xuan was being scolded by a man in a suit and leather shoes. His voice was very loud, his expression looked terrifying because of his anger, and even the doctors and nurses around him dared not step forward to stop him. Seeing that Xiao Xuan hadn't spoken for a long time, he grabbed his shirt and raised his hand to hit him. I quickly stepped forward and stopped the man. After asking about my relationship with Xiao Xuan, he went straight to the point and demanded compensation, otherwise he would send Xiao Xuan to jail with the evidence in his hand. '

    'After I asked about the compensation, Xiao Xuan's face was terribly scared, because that was the amount that our family also took out. I wanted to discuss it with him, but his unkind look at me made me a little scared. I could only tell him to let him give us more time. He agreed and gave me another one before leaving. The business card whispered: If you want, you can also use'other methods'. '

    'I squeezed my business card, and an inexplicable humiliation flooded up. I dragged Xiao Xuan to the resting place and asked him why he was causing trouble, but he was silent again. I was so angry that I said too much to him. Xiao Xuan finally looked up at me, he said: My mother is right, you are just like your mother, you are a confidant and a disaster star! '

    'I was so shocked that I couldn't speak, Xiao Xuan also consciously said the wrong thing, and strode away. Later, I asked his classmates to find out that the man he hit was also his classmate, named Hu Qiang. He is the famous second-generation ancestor of Xiao Xuan's department, and his father is an executive of a company. Because Hu Qiang had seen my photos on Xiao Xuan’s cell phone, he threatened Xiao Xuan over and over again and asked me to come out to meet him. Xiao Xuan disagreed, so he asked Xiao Xuan to trouble him. Xiao Xuan really hit him because he couldn’t bear it. he. '

    'But when Xiao Xuan quarreled with me, he even mentioned'your mother' and'my mother'. He meant that my'mother' had someone else? '

    August 2017

    ' Maybe, marrying Su Xi is the best result. I remind myself that I am putting on makeup. He quietly helped me solve all the troubles. Of course, he didn't use this to coerce me into marrying him. It was all my own decision. I don’t know if I love him, but he told me that if I marry him, I won’t have any worries from now on, and I can do everything within the scope of the law without worry. Of course, I think It also includes investigating my biological mother'Mumengwan'. '

    'I guessed right, my current'mother' really isn't my biological mother, my biological mother is a woman named'Mumengwan'. To my surprise, she turned out to be a star, but I couldn't find any information about her on the Internet. Except for the two old photos I found when I stole my'dad' wallet. One is Dad's family portrait, and the other is the "Mu Mengwan". '

    ' With a family portrait 'Mu Mengwan', like sixteen or seventeen, come out slim. In another photo, she was standing on a stage with flashing lights, wearing a white dress, wearing a crown entwined with a wreath, and holding a trophy and certificate in her hand, elegant and beautiful. '

    ' From her 'father' of facial features similar point of view, is also not difficult to guess me and my 'father' of the true relationship, he should actually be my uncle. '

    November 2017

    ' In fact, I chose to marry Su Xi at the time. Maybe it was really on my impulse, or because I simply trusted him and didn’t think much about him, such as his parents and his background. . '

    'Jing Ruan can also be regarded as a first-line star. He has filmed a lot of popular film and television dramas, and some of the airs are normal. Therefore, it is inevitable to do things like "Obviously agree to the interview, but use work as an excuse to dodge it over and over again" or "Let you wait two hours in the cold winter to release your pigeons". '

    'So, when I went to Tiansheng Entertainment this time, I didn't hold much hope. But to my surprise, his agent changed his usual arrogant attitude this time and invited us into the lounge and served coffee and desserts. At that moment, I even thought that I was her'immediate boss' instead of a'Yu Ji'.

    'After waiting a while, the kid called me. After I finished the call and went out of the bathroom, I heard crying mixed with reprimands. Under the trend of curiosity, I quietly found the source of the sound, and looked along the door crack, my eyes widened in surprise——'

    'Usually Jing Ruan, who was so invincible, actually knelt on the ground! The person who scolded her was the middle-aged man on one side, and the person opposite her turned out to be Su Xi! '

    'Su Xi looked at the data in hand all the way, but didn't even look at Jing Ruan. The middle-aged man scolded her: When the star really grew his eyes to the head in two days, if you don't look at how many catties you are, anyone dare to offend? ! Hurry up and apologize. '

    'After he finished speaking, Jing Ruan cried and apologized to Su Xi. Su Xi leaned on the desk, with her long legs folded, without raising her head, and asked indifferently: What are you? Um? Jing Ruan was stunned for a long time, but couldn't answer. Su Xi raised his eyes to look at her now, with a little contempt and cold expression in his eyes. He said: Is a person like you worthy to let her wait? Jing Ruan apologized helplessly, but he never got a response from Su Xi

    ' "In my opinion, although Su Xi is a bit cold, he is still low-key and polite. But at this time,'Su Xi' turned out to be another him, someone I never knew. Later, after I interviewed Jing Ruan, she was caught in a series of scandals until she was later banned. I didn't dare to think. The reason behind it was that I didn’t dare to face Su Xi for a while later.'

    "Madam, Mr. Su is back." Aunt Wu’s voice brought me back to my senses, and I quickly stuffed the pieces of paper on the bedside table. Next, before turning back, the door was opened with a'click'.

    I suddenly turned my head and faced his deep eyes. He opened his long legs, walked towards me slowly, and squatted on my side to match me, with a low and clean voice that was a bit playful, "Our family Lili What are you doing badly, eh?"