Chapter 50 (Who bullies whom)

As soon as he finished speaking, not only me, but even Grade who was sitting on the carpet was so embarrassed that he was about to cry. 冰$火#中文www.BHZw.cc

Su Xi picked up the baby and walked to me, even though I didn't look at them, I could still feel his gaze staring at me.

"Be good, Ting Ting, say goodbye to mother." Su Xi said softly.

"Mommy" the

baby didn't say 'goodbye', but burst into tears. I was worried for a while, and finally couldn't help getting up, "Su Xi, can you hurry up?!"

Su Xi pursed her thin lips tightly , lowered his eyes, and didn't coax the baby, but he didn't even want to leave at all.

I was about to talk, but my mother came back from shopping. Hearing the cry of the child, she strode over to pick up the baby in Su Xi's arms, and comforted her heartily. , reprimanded: "You guys make as much trouble as you like, can you stop using the child as a target? Go out and talk about something, don't scare the child."

After my mother carried the child into the house, I took the coat on the sofa. I looked at him wearily, "Go out and talk."

I didn't want to drag Grade into this matter, but I was afraid that Su Xi would pester him again, so I had to get rid of him and overcome the embarrassment, and sat beside me.

After an embarrassing silence, Grade finally couldn't help it, and showed a kind smile to Su Xi, "That, Mr. Su..."

Su Xi raised his eyes and looked at him, and Grade's smile froze on his face, saying It also came to an abrupt end.

Seeing his pitiful appearance of being bullied, I suddenly held his left hand and showed Su Xi the pair of swan rings on his ring finger that was exactly the same as mine, "Su Xi, did you see that? I'm remarried , I have my own family now, please take it as I beg you, don't disturb my life anymore, okay?"

Su Xi stared at the pair of rings in our hands, her face gradually paled, the slender woman holding a coffee cup The clean hands gradually tightened, and the joints began to turn white.

His thin lips moved slightly, "Do you love him?"

"What does this have to do with you? The reason why I choose grade is because he will accompany me and protect me when I am in trouble, and he can understand the importance of taking care of me." Emotions, I will not make me cry at every turn, I will not force my family and friends, and I will not blame me indiscriminately."

I know Su Xi, I know what he is suffering, and I know how to make him feel better. Uncomfortable, and only in this way can he feel more guilt and self-blame, and stop pestering him

Sure enough, Su Xi couldn't say anything anymore, her back was no longer straight, as if she had been crushed by something, and her originally beautiful and deep eyes also became dull.

Speaking of this, it was almost the end, I got up to leave, but Su Xi's light voice sounded behind me.

"I'm sorry for making you suffer for so many years"

"You asked me many times 'do you love me' before, I always thought that there was no need to talk about our tacit understanding"

"But now I regret that I always I thought, I regard you as a part of my life, I always selfishly think that you should treat love like me, but I never really think about the problem from your point of view, even when you are most dangerous, I don't think about it in time. Show up to protect you"

"I deserve to be abandoned, everything is my own fault, but I'm sorry I still love you I love you, Mu Li."

I couldn't listen anymore, strode away from here, and when I hurried to the overpass, I finally I couldn't help it, and started to cry.

<script>_Wpxndj();</script>

;grade patted my shoulder, handed me a handkerchief, shrugged helplessly, hesitated for a while, and finally said, "mu, although I don't want to Admit it, but I think you love your ex-husband."

"I love him ass!" I sniffed, turned my face away and wiped away my tears, "I just cried myself, I was so stupid before , Just let him bully and let him do his tricks, how many decades are there in a ten-year life?!"

I don't know why, when I talk about the past, the memories in my mind flood out, and my mind is full of memories. It's Su Xi's look that deserves a beating.

I took a long breath, and said firmly: "Anyway, I will never make the same mistake again. The stupid Mu Li from before died a long time ago."

Su Xi still didn't pick up the child in the end.

In the next few days, I have been busy taking care of him, from inexperienced at the beginning to a little proficient at the end, the hard work is beyond my imagination.

After finally freeing up some time, she and grade went to the cemetery to settle Mu Mengwan's ashes, fulfilling her last wish.

I pasted her posthumous photo on the side of He Zongfu's black and white photo, and finally breathed a sigh of relief, "You are finally together, I'm so happy for you."

Grade also closed his eyes and prayed devoutly, "May heaven not separate Mu, should we?"

Before he finished speaking, my phone suddenly vibrated, and I looked at the strange call suspiciously .

I just changed my calling card, and I don't save anyone else's number except my parents' number.

I picked up the phone, and a familiar growling sound rang out, and I hurriedly put the receiver away.

"Mu Li! Why are you such a dog?! Back then, you left without saying a word! My old lady was going to die of anxiety! Do you know how long I've been looking for you, but now it's better, I didn't say a word when I came back! If I hadn't gone"

She seemed to have thought of something, so she didn't continue talking.

Grade looked at my phone in horror, I shook my head at him, and then responded calmly, "I was busy a few days ago, no, I just wanted to call you."

"Dah! I believe you Muli, let me tell you, you're so determined, where are you now?!"

"What are you doing?"

"What else can I do?! My old lady is going to pick you up! Treat me to dinner!"

After I said the address, There was a busy tone on the phone. Grade and I waited for less than 20 minutes, and the vigorous 'Social Forest' came over.

I haven't seen you for more than a year, and it's really more royal sister. The fur coat, big boots, big waves and big red lips are a proper 'secret attack'.

She just stared at me and was about to speak, but when her eyes fell on Grade next to me, her eyes widened, "Mu Li, you're really good, you, I thought that veterinarian lied to me, but I didn't expect you to really kidnap me." 'Crooked Nuts' is back."

"Veterinarian?"

"Nothing." Lin Jie looked a little unnatural, seeing me staring at her, said: "That's Chen Hang! Didn't I break up again two days ago? Introduced by someone, I went to see him for psychological problems."

"Can you have psychological problems?!" I couldn't hold back, and laughed, "It's fine if you don't cause other people to have psychological problems, okay?"

She waved her hand, stepped forward and hugged my shoulders, and put I pulled to the side and said seriously: "Don't talk about me, the key to the problem now is you. I heard that you bullied Su Xi to tears a few days ago?!"