Chapter 45 (The Final Completion)

Chapter 45 The Final Completion
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    When we hurried to the hospital, the lights in the operating room were already dimmed. Su Xi was still wearing a surgical gown, with her head bowed slightly, and her phone in her hand.

    "Su Xi"

    I called him, he was stunned for a moment, then looked up suddenly. When I saw Sheng Qianzi beside me, the surprise and worry in my eyes turned into a suppressed coldness.

    I didn't think too much, and hurriedly stepped forward and said, "How is the operation? How is the baby?!"

    "So you still remember the baby's operation today." He said coldly, his eyes fell on Sheng Qianzi behind me, With a sarcastic smile, "Yes, our baby is not as important as your Lanyan confidant, right?"

    "I don't have it." Before I could

    finish speaking, Sheng Qianzi, who was behind me, couldn't listen, and strode forward, Holding on to Su Xi's collar, he gritted his teeth and said, "What else do you know besides making a bad face all day?! You didn't even ask Mu Li just now."

    "Okay! Stop talking!" I stepped forward and grabbed Sheng Qianzi, "Xiaozi, stop talking."

    I wanted to tell Su Xi to see the baby again, but the door of the blood transfusion room at one end of the corridor was opened, and Chen Song walked out with his arms covered, Su Xi didn't look again. I glanced at her and strode towards her, "How are you?"

    Chen Song smiled, "I'm fine, but it's just a few hundred ml of blood, just as long as the baby is fine."

    Su Xi nodded, as if relieved. "Thank you, Chen Song." As soon as

    I heard them mention the baby, I strode forward and grabbed Su Xi's sleeve, and said anxiously, "Did something happen to the baby? What the hell happened to him?"

    "Do you deserve to know? ?" Su Xi looked at me coldly, pushed my hand away, stared at my eyes tightly, and said word by word: "Oh, you keep saying that you can't leave the baby, but when the baby is full of wine, you are not there; You were not there when the baby was crying to find his mother before the operation; even just now when the baby needed you the most, you were not there, Mu Li," he sighed, his Adam's apple moved slightly, suddenly grabbed my shoulder and questioned me , "Are you worthy of being a mother? Huh?"

    The movements of his hands were so forceful that I could even feel his anger slightly.

    This is the second time he has questioned me, 'Am I worthy of being a mother', my mind was numb for a moment, but what followed was full of doubts and guilt.

    Is it wrong to be obsessed with the baby at the beginning, is it that he would have a better life without me as a mother, is it that I really don’t deserve

    Chen Song, seeing that the two of us are arguing so much, and hurriedly stepped forward to dissuade him, “Su Xi, you Before

    she could finish her words, Su Xi was punched in the face, Sheng Qianzi still couldn't hold back, and tugged at his shirt and said sternly, "Su Xi, you are not a fucking man! You are not worthy of it." Don't go to Muli!"

    Chen Song exclaimed, and before he could come forward, Su Xi had already stepped forward to fight back, his face was gloomy, and his voice was suppressed and tense, "You think I don't know what you want to do? Huh? Those lessons from the past didn't teach you to learn to keep yourselves safe, did they?!"