Chapter 46 (Her wish)

hapter 46 Her Wish
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    She was noncommittal, and after a long time, she finally said, "I'm a little tired."

    I nodded and wanted to get up and leave, but when she lay down, she suddenly asked me, "Can you make yam porridge?"

    I was dumbfounded . looking at her.

    "I haven't eaten Chinese food for a long time, okay?" She suddenly became a little cautious, and her expression was much calmer and gentler than before.

    "Okay, I'll cook Chinese food for you every day from now on." The

    corners of her mouth twitched, revealing a very shallow smile. Even though her face was ill at the moment, the beauty was beyond skin, and I could still imagine her once peerless elegance.

    In the next few days, I will be learning Chinese food, from the original simple ones to the later ones that are slightly designed and full of color and flavor.

    Grade is really a responsible carer, professional and elegant, with a gentle personality. He told me that he had been taking care of Mu Mengwan for half a year, and briefly explained his understanding of this woman.

    Beautiful, detached and stubborn, with many, many sad stories hidden in her heart.

    I nodded approvingly, looked him up and down, a little puzzled, "You look at most twenty years old, how did you choose this industry?"

    "Is this industry bad?" He stared at me and asked with a smile: "Do you think this industry has no future?"

    "Of course not, it's just a little strange, you are so young, you should have a lot of choices, right?"

    He nodded approvingly, shook his head again, and said a little tangled: "When I was young There's a friend, candy, oh a dog."

    I opened the refrigerator, found the ingredients, and glanced at him, "Then?"

    "It stayed with me for five years, and finally got cancer. I lived in pain every day. My family told me to let it be euthanized, but I couldn't bear to hold it and listen to its heartbeat every day, you know? It's me The only friend, I was afraid that it would suddenly leave me until one day, when I came back from school, I found that candy's body was already stiff, it was painful to die, my mother told me that the last thing it looked at before dying was mine Room"

    I stopped cutting vegetables, and saw that his eyes were a little red, "I'm sorry, I don't want you to think of this."

    "No, it's okay" He covered his nose and calmed down before continuing: "I I think that there are many people in this world who do not want to be so alone before leaving this world, so I did this kind of work. Maybe I will change careers in the future, but at least I have no regrets now.”

    After a long silence, he He changed the subject again and asked me, "What about you? What about my family in China? Or work and future plans"

    "I'm divorced, my family is fine, as for the future" I sighed, "Take a step, see Let's take a step, but I don't want to continue to accept Ms. Lu's assistance."

    He was obviously a little surprised, and he didn't know what to say.

    After a long while, he said, "Can I take the liberty to ask, what is your relationship with Mrs Lu?"