Chapter 39 (My Ex-wife)

turn off the lightseye protection
Font:BigmiddleSmall
Chapter 39 My Ex-Wife
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    I finally divorced Su Hee.

    In the next few days, it turned out to be unexpectedly calm. He never came to see me again. Even the marriage certificate was sent to me by Su Yisen's secretary.

    I looked at the marriage certificate in my hand. I don't know why, but I didn't even have the courage to open it. My dad patted me on the shoulder and sighed, "It's all over, I'll have a good time in the future.

    " nod.

    Su Xi's mother didn't break her promise. She gave me all the information about my biological mother, Mu Mengwan, over the years.

    It turned out that she did not go to France with He Zongfu before. In the second year after He Zongfu's death, she went alone and has already settled there.

    Over the years, he has been living with a French man, Meister, as a music teacher, and has no children.

    But three years later, Meister also passed away, and my biological mother suffered from severe depression and even some Alzheimer's. It's true that Su Xi's mother has been funding her treatment.

    I showed this to my dad and asked him, "Why would she rather live alone in a foreign country than come back to find her family?"

    "Maybe, seeing us will remind her of those painful pasts and her The person she loves the most, she can't face it."

    "But"

    my dad rubbed my hair, "Li Li, everyone has the scars they are most reluctant to open in their life, don't worry about these anymore, yours There is still a long way to go, we will always be your family."

    My life is still the same. Originally, I became an entertainment reporter for a few years to check on Meng Wan's affairs, but now that the truth has come out, I don't need to continue this job.

    When Sheng Qianzi heard the news of my divorce, she was hundreds of times happier than my client, and insisted on dragging me to celebrate with me.

    We originally planned to eat hot pot, but at this time, the traffic jam was terrible.

    I looked out the window and saw a kindergarten. It should be school time. The babies are dressed so cutely and jumping out of the kindergarten holding their parents' hands.

    My child is still young, maybe in a few years, he will be like this, jumping around and holding a hand, but maybe it won't be mine.

    The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable I felt. I still had time to eat. I took out my phone and opened the address book. After reading the words 'Su Devil' for a while, I finally couldn't hold back and called him.

    After a long time, I finally got through, but no one spoke for a long time.

    I held back my tears and spoke first, "Su Xi, I want to see the baby."

    "We're divorced." He reminded him in a deep voice, without a trace of warmth in his voice.

    "I know, but that's also my baby, and I have the right to see him."

    "Mu Li, since you chose to divorce, the baby will have nothing to do with you in the future."

    My heart was tense and I said urgently, "What are you doing? What do you mean?! It has nothing to do with me, it is also my child, and I gave birth to it in ten months of my pregnancy."