Chapter 17: We must 'respect authorities'

The atmosphere suddenly became dull and cold. He suddenly stretched out his hand to hold my chin, and his beautiful face slowly approached, saying every word: "Go to another man's house in the middle of the night just for a photo album, eh?"

    I wrinkled. He lowered his eyebrows and wanted to struggle, but he suddenly bullied me and pushed me down, confined between him and the bed.

    He slightly propped up and stayed away from my stomach as much as possible, but his complexion was still as heavy as frost, and then I realized that he who was smiling just now was just an illusion.

    "Su Xi! What do you want to do?!" I glared at him, angrily.

    "I should be here to ask you this." He raised his voice slightly, "Muli, how many times did I want me to remind you that you are now married and appear at another man's house in the middle of the night." His Adam's apple moved slightly, and his voice was deep. He asked, "Have you considered me? What do you think of me? Huh?!"

    "What about you?"

    "What?" He frowned, as if he didn't understand what I meant.

    "Are you really in the hospital at seven o'clock?! Haha, I think you are with another woman!"

    I took advantage of his dazedness, pushed him away, and stood up before shaking my hands and taking out the phone. , Slid out the two photos and handed them to him. An unnamed grievance rose in his heart, and tears couldn't stop. "You scumbag! Is it reasonable to cheat yourself?! I kept saying that I love my children before. Look at what you did yourself?!"

    Su Xi was taken aback, then strode forward, and asked with a calm face: "Where did the photo come from? Who gave it to you?!"

    He didn't explain, just asked Took photos. Seeing that I'm not talking, come to grab my phone.

    I didn't know if it was anger or sadness. Without thinking, I slapped him when I raised my hand!

    "Pop!" Su Xi was beaten and turned his head, five bright red fingerprints immediately appeared on his pale and tight profile.

    I looked at him, sobbed and said: "Su Xi, I don't know how we got together before, but now this life makes me feel very depressed and uncomfortable, let's get divorced, I"

    I said. Su Xi stopped abruptly under the horrible cold eyes.

    His handsome face was tense, staring at me, his eyes seemed to be brewing a huge wind and waves, as if I had done something sinful, I even thought he would rush over and pinch me in the next second. The

    deja vu scene of my neck gradually increased my fear. I unconsciously held my head and shrank in the corner. I was trembling

    with the cold. I don’t know how long he had passed. He finally came over and hugged me in his arms, gently. Soothing my back, my chin touched my heart, and the original clean and low voice was trembling, "It's me that is not good, it scared you Lili, don't say those two words is good, I really He was very scared,

    he was so scared that he was going crazy.” He finished, and his hands tightened gradually, as if he wanted to melt me ​​into his body. After a long while, he explained, “It was really in the hospital. , I really didn’t have time to get the phone, that woman is not what you think, she is actually my sister. "

    Sister? Isn't Su Xi the only child? !

    "She was seriously ill and wanted to commit suicide. The situation was urgent, so I missed the appointment. I'm sorry."

    He lowered his head and kissed my forehead, gently wiped my tears, before he hugged me back to the bed.

    In the next few days, I never had a chance to go home. Since quarreling with Su Xi last time, I haven't paid much attention to him. He was the same as usual, as if nothing happened between us.

 It’s just that I’m not allowed to play more on my mobile phone or let me go home. My laptop is still with my mother, and I still have a diary that I haven’t finished reading.

    One afternoon, taking advantage of Su Xi’s absence, I dragged away Aunt Wu and asked, "Is there another sister in Su Xi?"

    Aunt Wu was taken aback, and then she smiled awkwardly, "Yes, there is of. " "

    that's what she serious illness got it? "

    " Well, it seems I heard a cancer of the blood. " "

    What?! "I was amazed moment, a half-day did not react.

    Sister Wu sighed, her eyes seemed a little

    gleaming, and she said helplessly: "Oh, everyone has their own lives." I pursed my lips, and all the flavors were mixed for a moment.

    Su Xi might be so uncomfortable at that time. I beat him indiscriminately that day. He didn't complain about me and comforted me in turn. Maybe, it's really bad for me.

    Thinking of this, I sighed again. It seems that it is better to find a chance to talk to him, lest everyone feel uncomfortable.

    "Ma'am, do you have anything else?" Aunt Wu said with some confusion when I saw that I hadn't spoken for a long time.

    "Really. Wu Sister, can you go to my mother to fetch my laptop for me tomorrow when you have time?"

    "Ah, but Mrs. Su said you can't use these electronic products now."

    "I don't need it, that's all. There is a very important document in it, so I just print it out."

    "Well, okay, then I'll be over tomorrow." Aunt Wu responded with a smile, and I was relieved.

    Su Xi came back early these two days. When I was reading a book, there was a calm and familiar footstep behind me. I was about to turn my head, but fell into a familiar embrace, a little chill mixed with the low-key woody scent of his body, which smelled particularly good.

    He put his chin on my shoulder lightly, and said lazily: "Look at what, eh?"

    "Books about pregnancy care."

    I was a little embarrassed, and subconsciously looked down at the title of that page, my face instantly burned.

    How did I see this page? !

    "Pregnancy (?) Life and related knowledge introduction" What the hell is it? !

    I panicked, just about to close the book, but he held his hand.

    Su Xixiu tapped the content under the title with a long white hand, and said in a surprised tone, "Well, you are actually looking at this."

    "I am not" My face is getting hotter and hotter, I wanted to push him away, he The kiss/but it fell on my ears, and it seemed to rub against him, his voice hoarse and sexy, "Learn and practice together, okay?"

    "No!" I pushed him anxiously.

    "The book says it's good." He said vaguely, and then came to kiss my lips.

    "Oh Su Hum"

    "Hey, we have to respect authority." He finished, and I didn't allow me to explain more. He has already started to do it personally.' Respect for authority'

    After the incident, I stared blankly at the sky, Su Xi leaned close to me again, and looked at me with his chin.

    Thinking of what happened just now, I was inexplicably embarrassed, and just about to turn around, he held my chin.

    "What are you doing again?" I said irritably.

    Su Xi laughed in a low voice, "Review the'authority'"