Chapter 22: He has been 'conspiring to be unruly' to you along time ago

Thinking of this, I turned on the computer and carefully read the chat history with that'h'. Now it is almost certain that this'h' is Su Xi's sister.

    They are not related by blood at all. Furthermore, Su Xi married me and made me pregnant because of this woman.

    I was leaning weakly by the bed, my head buzzing, and many broken pictures kept flashing.

    "Muli, we are not a formal marriage. You are my wife. I have the right to ask you."

    "Lili, since I choose to marry you, I won't let you go anymore."

    "Lili, you still have some I like me, don’t you?”

    I covered my ears, but his voice kept thinking in my mind, I couldn’t escape even if I wanted to escape, so I cried feebly until Sister Wu came in and took me into my arms. inside.

    "Ma'am, are you having a nightmare again? It's okay, I'm here."

    "Wu Sao" I choked for a while, but the words were in my throat.

    Can't ask, it's not right now, I can't let Su Xi know that I already know this, otherwise, what if he uses other means against me? I have to think of a way, the best way to leave him completely. After washing,

    I rested in bed for a while, but I didn't know when I fell asleep.

    The dream is a summer night beach, the sea breeze carries a refreshing coolness, blowing away the daytime heat.

    I took Su Xi and ran for a while, before turning around to look at him with a smile, "Su Xi, can you take a photo for me?"

    Su Xi took the photo , but after taking two photos , he walked over his long legs and walked towards me.

    I looked at him suspiciously, "What's wrong? Is the phone out of power?"

    I wanted to take his phone to have a look, but he didn't allow it, but suddenly hugged me.

    I pushed him twice and he didn't move. When I was about to get angry, he approached my ear and said helplessly: "What to do, I seem to be becoming more and more selfish."

    "What?" I don't know. so.

    "My Lili is so beautiful, I don't want others to see it at all."

    I was taken aback, only as if he was joking, and responded: "Su Xi, your thoughts are very dangerous, you don't want to shut me down. Get up?"

    He snorted coldly, just kissed my ear, and after no more words, he still carried me back to the hotel, I told him many things about my childhood, and he occasionally responded to me. Although there are 'poison tongue', but I clearly remember, he did laugh a lot of times that is not the relationship before that incident, we both happen, the already very harmonious, and even I have started to set his heart

    "glass "Li"

    heard the familiar low voice in my ear, and I suddenly woke up, but found that I was already in tears.

    Su Xi didn't know when he came back, looked at me with concern and raised his hand to wipe my tears a little bit.

    "Have you had a nightmare?"

    I nodded, and secretly clenched the blanket on my body, I was afraid I couldn't help asking him.

    Su Xi, why do you treat me that way? Why must it be me? !

    He turned on the bedside lamp sideways, and when he turned around, he had a copy of Andersen's fairy tale in his hand.

    There was a clown painted on the faded cover, and some of the words could not be read clearly, but I recognized the book. It was the first book I bought with my pocket money.

    "Why is it in your hand?"

    "I asked my mom to find it for me." Su Xi set a pillow for me, put his arm around me, delicate and slender hands.

The slender hand turned over the catalog of the book, "She said that you always had nightmares when you were a child, and every time you can't fall asleep in fear, you must let her read these to you."

    "Well, this "tinder box" How is it?"

    He put the page in front of my eyes, maybe he just woke up, his voice was still a little hoarse.

    Seeing that I was silent, he had already begun to read the story. I didn't look at him, but the tears couldn't stop falling.

    "Su Xi, don't read it anymore." I interrupted him and pulled the corner of my mouth. "I am not a kid anymore. I don't like listening to this."

    "Then what do you want to hear, huh?"

    "Su Xi , Can you promise me one thing?"

    "What's the matter?"

    "I can't tell you, I have to wait until the day when the child is born, okay?"

    Su Xi nodded, leaned in and kissed my forehead, "As long as you If you don't leave me, I promise you."

    I have been pretending to sleep until Su Xi left the next day when I opened my eyes tiredly.

    The child in the stomach is already showing signs of making a fuss. As long as I think that this child may be pushed into the operating room after birth, with all kinds of equipment all over his body, it hurts uncomfortably.

    Lin Jie came here in the afternoon, carrying many gifts for me and my child.

    I said that I wanted her to watch a movie with me. She readily agreed and went to the projection room on the third floor with me.

    I chose Truman's world. After Lin Jie put the film for me, she sat back next to me and asked, "Don't you usually like to watch costume films? Why do you like this?"

    "I suddenly thought of this person." I turned my head and smiled at her, "Do you think Chumen is very pitiful?"

    Lin Jie was taken aback, avoided my sight, and smiled awkwardly, "How can the things in the movie be taken seriously?"

    I ignored her and continued to stare at the screen: "His friends, family, and everything around him are fake, just to cover up the truth that'his life is just a drama', don't you remember? In high school, English The classic lines that the teacher told us."

    Lin Jie had obviously noticed something was wrong and held my arm, "Mu Li, you think too much, haven't you rested well?" "

    I may be manipulated by others. Do you feel this way, as if you have been involuntarily involuntarily throughout your life. '——(Trumen's world) After

    I finished reading this sentence, I took her hand away a little bit, stared at her coldly, and said one by one: "Lin Jie, you are my best friend, I don't believe it. You don't know what I have experienced before."

    Lin Jie's eyes widened, "Did you remember it?!"

    "What did you say?"

    Lin Jie breathed, her expression flustered inexplicably, "Lili, listen to my explanation. , In fact, I"

    "You know everything, and then after I was hypnotized, I still pretended not to know anything, persuading me to live with him happily" I paused and took a deep breath,

"Lin Jie, this is what The so-called "friend" in your eyes? Is it? Is it true that one day after you are forced(!), I will send you to that person to be worthy of you"

    "Enough!" She suddenly interrupted sharply My words suddenly got up and looked at me condescendingly.

    At a loss, she straightened her hair in a panic, and then trembled to me after a long while: "Do you think I want to do this?! But who is Su Xi, do you know now? Ah?!"

She suddenly approached. I stretched out my hand and raised my chin, and laughed sarcastically,

"To blame, you have such a face! Ha ha, don't you blame me for not telling you the facts? Then I will tell you clearly today, As early as in high school, Su Xi was fucking plotting against you!"