chapter 1

Shun WenCheng pauses as he took up the cup then tilt his head upwards as if to look at his wife whom he had not have tea with for a very long time, he was beyond excited when he had suggested them having tea and even now he wasn't unhappy.

"What is something the matter?" Song Zixin smiled looking at his husband who was holding the tea

"No I just think the tea fragrance is quite lovely isn't it" he said gently smiled

"Yes it's quite lovely I add a little something to it to make it richer" Song Zixin smirked

Shun WenCheng said nothing more and just hold heartedly without hesitation and drinker the tea in one gulped Song Zixin grinned widely without care since their was no need to hide his expression.

Shun WenCheng put down then tea then

"The tea was great I'm glad that this was with you" he said

"I'm very glad as well"

Shun WenCheng soon got up as Song Zixin looked at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked bitterly

Shun WenCheng kept his smile and replied gently.

"I'm not feeling well I don't want you to see me in an unsightly manner it'll be displeasing to the eyes" Shun WenCheng said

"And how will you know that?" Song Zixin asked rudely.

Still Shun WenCheng's smiled didn't falter in the least and just nod and went on his way.

"The 15th prince is dead his been poisoned"

Song Zixin didn't feel any remorse for the death of his husband after he wasn't true family his father was his father was his family there's no need to care about someone like him.

"I begged your forgiveness your imperial majesty but it's him that ugly bitch!" The marquis Song yelled on his knees

"W-what father you tol-"

"Shut up!"

The emperor kicked him angrily.

"My brother what did my brother ever do to you for him to die like that"

"I-I father!" Song Zixin yelled

But the marquis didn't bother to spare him second glance.

"Sisters! Brothers!"

Song Zixin was betrayed he then looked at the man who looked down at him with hateful eyes.

"Y-your imperial majesty!"

"I'll kill you I'll make sure you suffer 10 folds I'll avenge my brother you hateful bitch"

The emperor was grieved his brother loved bitch but looked at how he died having his internal organs melted slowly by poison all to have tea with this ugly bitch.

The emperor kicked Song Zixin in the face resulting in the mask he wore that covered half his face to fall off everyone was in awe even the emperor himself.

But soon the emperor regained his senses his hate was for stronger than this person's face.

"Drag him out have him raped and tortured then turn him into a slave have him beg for death" he orders.

If his brother was here he'd strongly object and maybe even fight him but he isn't and now he can make the bitch suffer for all the pain he put his brother through he knew this was orchestrated by the marquis and he'll deal with them later but all his hate was mostly aimed Song Zixin.

Still stunned by betrayal Song Zixin was dragged to the dungeon where he was tortured and violated every day by different men, women all of the above he had never done it with Shun WenCheng but now he was in pain.

He was treated gently with care by him but now he was treated no less than an object.

He was given delicious food and high quality meals now he barely got anything to eat and often tried to catch rats and eat them raw just to stop the hunger.

He was given good clothes and expensive jewelry he was always kept warm in the winter and cool in the summer now all there was on him was clothes that didn't keep him warm in winter he'd often suffer from froze bites and his sweat would sore his delicate skin in the summer.

Song Zixin now realize what he had lost and how he had done it himself he hated the marquis and his family and if there was another life he'd get revenge.

Soon a teardrop falls from his eyes as he misses Shun WenCheng and wish he could do right by him.