chapter 83

It was late at night and Bo Jing was sleeping comfortably when he felt a light weight over his lower abdominal, he sighed as he felt a hand slide up his shirt. He opened his eyes looking at Shun Moon who was smiling at him, with a finger on his lips.

"Shhh" 

Bo Jing looked aside to see the little boy sleeping soundly, he then looked at the prince who was smiling sneakily "......" 

'He wouldn't dare'

The prince chuckled then kissed him softly on the lips, Bo Jing was nervous. This was a bit daring considering there was a child right next to them, he could only hope that Yuanyuan didn't open his eyes.

After lifting up the prince smiled as he looked at Bo Jing's marble body, it's more than 5 years since he did this. He is confident in his ability since he started seducing people from a young age but he will also wait until Bo Jing is comfortable but for now watching the face of the man was funny. To think he'd be so cute about it. 

Bo Jing rested his hand on Shun Moon's hips and Shun Moon was feeling his firm body slowly tracing down, a trickle of sweat ran down his cheek. Shun Moon nods and Bo Jing inhales as the prince looks down inside his pants slowly.

There was a long pause, Bo Jing felt weird when the prince tied back his belt then slowly got off walking to a corner then mumbled.

"Miscalculation, I need to prepare more for the mighty battle. If I should try I'll die, and I'll wake the little Moon. Tsk, I've lost this battle indeed" 

Bo Jing sat up and looked at him, he got up and walked over to him. He slowly lift him up gently and whispered, "time sleep and don't try it again" 

"Alright when we are alone it is" 

Bo Jing didn't say anything, he slowly turned to him and gently caressed his face. Shun Moon held the back of his hand, rubbing his cheek against Bo Jing's rough hand, smiling. Bo Jing used his other hand to brush away the other strands of hair. Sometimes seeing soft moments like this where Shun Moon seems so vulnerable made him so sad, he held his face then up, looking into his eyes. 

Sometimes he even wonders if this is all a dream or a nightmare and he'd wake up back into the burning house or he'll wake back to the moments they were enemies and this was all a long wanted imagination because he couldn't be with Shun Moon but either way, right now. He pulled Shun Moon into a hug, because the more he heard the more he felt like most of the time Shun Moon needed it.

Feeling his warm embrace, Shun Moon hummed as he relaxed into his board arms. "Moon really cares," Moon said as silent tears trailed down his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Song Zixin gently brushes Shun Wen Cheng's hair, he was sleeping peacefully beside him, how is Shun Wen Cheng so careless beside someone like him. Even in his past Shun Wen Cheng always seems so vulnerable that he worries he's too trusting of him. It was when he remembered the scars that mainly covered his back, he also remembered Shun Wen Cheng's story. 

Song Zixin bit his lips as he thought about himself in his past life, he wondered, was Shun Wen Cheng tired of living? Because it gently seemed that way to him. Song Zixin leaned closer to the sleeping Shun Wen Cheng and said gently..

"Live for the both of us, okay?" 

He iched closer before kissing the sleeping man against his soft pink lips. Song Zixin was startled when he felt the arm of Shun Wen Cheng wrapped around tightened a bit and a tongue slipped in his mouth. He gripped into Shun Wen Cheng's robe then felt his hand slide from his waist to his thigh gently squeezing them as he went between his legs having both their areas pressed against each other.

Song Zixin closed his eyes, wasn't Shun Wen Cheng asleep also… doesn't he breathe? 

Shun Wen Cheng released his lip when song Zixin gasped, "you.. weren't… sleeping" he huffed

"I was but I felt a sudden awakening" 

Song Zixin blushed as he looked at him, "um…. Do you want to do it?" He asked bashful 

Song Zixin learned some things about it, but he was still scared. His hand trembled as a relapse of the memory of being pinned down by force came to mind, the Courtesan said it is not always like that but what if it's a lie? 

Shun Wen Cheng touched his face gently, "not until you're ready"  Shun Wen Cheng gently kissed him.

"B-but I am" 

"No, your hands, your heart.. It's clear you're terrified. Did something happen?" 

Song Zixin looked down, he could tell Shun Wen Cheng about his past life but 2hqt if he is disgusted by his betrayal and the fact he wasn't clean? 

Song Zixin inhales, "I had a dream, I was viciously pinned down… and the f-for–force–"

Shun Wen Cheng held Song Zixin tighter into his chest, Song Zixin breathed calm once more as he continued.

"It was forceful, but each day I'd pray they don't and everyday someone new came" Song Zixin said painfully.

Shun Wen Cheng kissed the forehead of song Zixin protectively. "I can't tell from experience, but I'm sure it's not supposed to be like that, and if you prefer it let's not ever do it" 

Song Zixin froze, as he looked at him he then softened. "No, it's okay. I don't believe it'll be horrible as long as it's with Cheng." 

Shun Wen Cheng kissed him again. "If you ever feel comfortable for us and if you feel the slightest fear I'll stop" he spoke solemnly. 

Song Zixin smiled reassured, Shun Wen Cheng was really too kind.