chapter 11

Song Zixin returned to the room with Shun WenCheng, he wanted to ask for medicine to rub against his aching face but he didn't want to worry his caring husband.

"Your highness let's get medicine for your hand" Song Zixin said.

It was true, he wanted medicine for his hand his(SZ) injuries where minor but Shun WenCheng's hand could get infected. Though his hands where rough Shun WenCheng was weak and harmless he could die.

(A/n: you poor sweet thing)

"Xin'er it's fine" he said "I've already asked the servant to bring it" Shun WenCheng said gently

He gently touched his face it wasn't the swollen cheek he was carefully avoiding that, he randomly traced his hand across Song Zixin's face. Song Zixin thought because he couldn't see maybe it was his way of seeing.

Song Zixin looked at Shun WenCheng blushing as he felt his rough hand tracing across his face gently, because of the roughness of the surface it felt ticklish as it brush across his skin causing him to let out small giggles.

Shun WenCheng was marveled by how ticklish Song Zixin was and can't help but smiled, their intimate interaction was soon disturbed by the knocking on the door.

"Your highness" a servant said out loud, disturbing their intimate moment.

Song Zixin blushed embarrass, he was giggling like a child. Shun WenCheng didn't feel peaceful at being disturbed, he was checking for additional injuries done onto Song Zixin along with taking advantage at the soft Humming sound of his laughter.

"Come in" he said in an almost cold tone but retracted it when he remembered Song Zixin was here.

The servant came in bowing while holding up the medicine that was on a tray, shun WenCheng soon turned to Song Zixin gesturing for him to handle the tonic and medicine.

Song Zixin nods determined then took the medicine as Shun WenCheng dismisses the servant. The couple were once again alone, Song Zixin was gentle cleaning the cut with a wet cloth.

Song Zixin looked up at Shun WenCheng who didn't so much as flinched at his sloppy way of cleaning the cut, he thought he'd hear some hiss and see some flinching but he has yet to move. If it where him in the past he'd totally test Shun WenCheng's patience by pressing harder on the wound but instead he only got gentler.

"Tell me if it hurts" Song Zixin said

Though he can't depend on that since Shun WenCheng was one to remain silent even when in extreme pain. Song Zixin sighed he wish he had a way to make him talk, then he remembered Shu Li telling him something though he was very embarrassed and think it will never work.

"If your good and tell me if it hurts then I give you a reward" Song Zixin said winking.

"Is that so?, what is it?"

"Hehe, a kiss" song Zixin although sounds chillax he was very nervous and embarrassed by his own words.

His face was beat red from the shameful persona he just displayed. He draws the bandage earning Shun WenCheng to hissed

"Huh?"

Song looked up seeing Shun WenCheng didn't frown but hissed. He draws.

"Too tight" Shun WenCheng hissed

Song Zixin blushed, he can't ignore it it was his words. Shun WenCheng wanted to smile at teasing Song Zixin then gently leans in further.

"It really does hurt, Xin'er" he said frowning

Song Zixin lips trembled looking at Shun WenCheng with half his face beat red.

A/n

Go ahead and kiss the boy shalalala by Oh boy 👩‍🎤👩‍🎤

Finish it for me readers. If you you want a kiss 💃💃

It's kind of funny this story was supposed to have heavy smut and here I am. Hahahaha