chapter 50

After taking a bath together they changed into fresh clothes then went to have dinner, but Bo Jing wasn't there.

"Hmm, it's quiet," Song Zixin smiled.

"Bo Jing is taking a rest," Shun Wen Cheng said.

"I was referring to the prince, wasn't here" Song Zixin said

After all it's best to have Shun Shui Li thinking he has him wrapped around his fingers and at his disposal, Song Zixin rest on Shun Wen Cheng's shoulder. All this thinking makes his head hurt. 

"Xin Er eat, it's not good to skip meals" he said feeding him with chopsticks 

Though Song Zixin was still feeling hazy from the bath, he wasn't feeling hungry. He wanted to sleep at most, then rest his head into Shun Wen Cheng's lap. "No, I'm not hungry….. Cheng" 

"Yes?" 

"When the prince comes, treat him well. I have a plan. I want to protect you from his majesty" Song Zixin said. 

Shun Wen Cheng face down, "Song Zixin you've met the old man? Was he the one who attacked you?"Shun Wen Cheng knows it's impossible considering he was in the room with others but he wants to confirm something.

"No, hehe, that's your big brother…. Cheng don't trust Shun Shui Li… I don't know what goes on in his head… but he doesn't care about…… his dangerous" 

Song Zixin touched his cheek smiling, Shun Wen Cheng is too trusting. 

"........" Shun Wen Cheng listen as Song Zixin breathing became softer 

"Ah….. his highness, 17th prince ah..  right won't he disappear? Haha" 

Shun Wen Cheng was ready to ask him what does he mean, but he Song Zixin was already fast asleep. He picked him up walking to his bed chambers, and putting him to rest. 

.

.

.

Bo Jing was just trying to get some sleep when he felt a light weight on him, he furrowed his brows then tried to make a small turn but something or someone fell right beside him. Bo Jing shot open his eyes. 

"When?" 

He glared at the two jade green eyes staring at him.

"Just now, just now, almost died, at my back, hip and throat. But safe, safe, teehee" 

"What do you mean 'teehee' and what are you doing in my room?" Bo Jing glared at him sitting up. 

The 17th prince's eyes lit up brightly looking at Bo Jing's upper body, his marble abs he then chuckled touching it, he had all his fingers placed on them rubbing and chuckling like a child. Bo Jing looked at him annoyed then grabbed his hand dragging him up closer, The 17th prince's eyes widened then his gaze fell upon a scar the size of a dagger on his chest, he frowned sadly then looked into the eyes of Bo Jing.

Bo Jing didn't look away as the two looked into each other's eyes for a long time, it was until Bo Jing felt his hand becoming wet and this metallic scent started to come to his nose then he looked at his hand that held the 17th prince.

There was blood, he lowered the arm, then draw up his sleeves revealing a messy bandaged arm. This didn't sit well with him. He took the other arm. It was the same as when he looked at the 17th prince.

"Shouldn't you go to the doctor for this?" He shouted at him 

"It's not bad, it's not bad, I see Moon, I see-" 

Bo Jing took the lantern next to his bed then used the light to lit it. He shined it on his arms; the wounds were purple and messy he then looked him in the eyes.

"Not bad? You can lose both your arms, doesn't it hurt?" 

"No, it doesn't" 

"Stop lying" 

"I'm not Moon, I don't like lying to Moon I won't lie it doesn't hurt" repeated 

Bo Jing found his face annoying, he found his voice even more annoying. He got up off the bed then put on a robe, and held the 17th prince by his wrist and dragged him off his bed. He then put him on the low chair. 

"Sit down here and don't move, hear me" 

The 17th prince nods, Bo Jing walks out taking one last glare to make sure he hasn't moved, then he goes. 

A half an hour later he came back with a basin, a kettle and a cloth he put then down next to the prince who sat in the same spot unmoving, Bo Jing went to his drawers taking out bandages and ointments and few other things he came and place it down as he stooped down before the prince.

"Take it off" 

The prince obedient took off his outer robe ready to take off, then took off his hanfu revealing his upper body. Bo Jing however didn't react but when the prince went for his pants he held his hand bewildered. "What are you doing?" He asked 

"Taking off my clothes, we're going to make love aren't we?" 

Bo Jing slapped his own face, completely baffled by the 17th prince's stupidity. He sighed and looked at him. "No, stupid. Why would I "make love" with you I hate you" 

(A/n: well damn ,"Ouch" the worse he could say is "no")

"......." the prince kept silent as Bo Jing took his arm.

Bo Jing carefully removed the bandaged, surprisingly the prince was quiet, quite unlike the the chatterbox he was.

(A/n: if my crush told me he hated me I don't think I'd have much to say either. Bruh that was fucking mean) 

After removing the bandages. He took the cloth and dipped it into the warm water then rinsed it as he took it to wipe the wounds. Observing it, it's like someone took a dull knife and kept cutting him continuously, Bo Jing didn't like what he saw but he continued. After cleaning it he adds some ointments to help it heal and numb the pain.

Soon after he carefully bandaged it slowly and not too tightly but enough so it won't come undone.

"If I'm hurt….." 

"Hmm" Bo Jing paused, then looked up at him.

"If I'm hurt more often….. then will you love me?" 

A/n

I forgot to mention I changed the 17th prince's image check it out.

By the way what do you think of the prince?