chapter 7

There will be a tournament soon and that day 6 princes died, he did go to the tournament but kept his head down for most of it because he was ashamed and upset by the fact his husband was blind and was hated.

Shu Li put a book infront of Song Zixin, he was wondering what type of book this was he was practicing very hard to learn so he can be a good wife to Shun WenCheng.

As Song Zixin opens the the book the brush drops from his mouth and immediately begins to blush.

"S-shu Li!" He stutters

Shu Li only nods and skip the page to a more detailed part.

"Because of his highness's lack of sights it's best you study what to do so when the time comes there shall be no issues with the"

Shu Li made a circle gesture with her right index and thumb then put her left index finger through.

Immediately his nose started to bleed as he thinks of not for children images, soon a maid come rushing in.

"His highness is here" she said

Song Zixin immediately got up forgetting to wipe the blood then immediately went to the entrance and bowed.

"Welcome husband"

Shun WenCheng eyebrows furrowed.

"Xin'er is something wrong?" He asked

Immediately Song Zixin hearts started to beat faster than a Humming bird's.

*sniff*
  *sniff*

"Xin'er who hurt you?"

Suddenly Song Zixin felt a crushing and terrifying pressure for worse than his previous life when he faced the emperor.

Song Zixin immediately jumped to protect Shun WenCheng.

"Ah-Cheng hide!" He yelled

The prince was confused, Song Zixin felt like there may be an assassin around to kill his highness.

"Bojing! Check the area I think it's dangerous" Song Zixin said serious

"Huh?"

"Didn't you feel that as a martial arts master you should?!" Song Zixin yelled

Of course Bojing felt it his even use to it but what confused him was this Moran infront of him hugging his master.

"Of course I felt it we are no-"

"Bojing do as Xin'er said" Shun WenCheng commands softly

Bojing felt annoyed as he looked at his master who was acting like a puppy, he could see the cute baby like expression on his face while the idiot was protecting him like a fierce cat.

With great reluctance he went to look for the none existant assassin, infuriating.

Song Zixin was really scared to death right now but he will protect, Shun WenCheng he has to he owes him everything he feared loosing.

Shun WenCheng frowns he didn't like the fact that Song Zixin was scared he really needs to control himself.

"Xin'er it'll be okay alright Bojing is a master of External Qi a master martial arts"

Song Zixin wasn't convinced what kind of master couldn't tell when killing intent was being thrown at them, useless all his good for is throwing insults and mean stares he was lucky he was close to Shun WenCheng.

"We must get inside so we can be safer" Song Zixin said warily

"But first, why are you bleeding?" Shun WenCheng asked

"Huh?"

Song Zixin was again stunned how did Shun WenCheng knew he was bleeding could it be?, no way he often test it out in his past life, Shun WenCheng can't see.

"Xin'er"

"Ah, it's just a simple nose bleed nothing serious"

"Why would you nose be bleeding"

Shun WenCheng was clearly worried about him he looked away nervously and clearly ashamed.

"Nothing" he whispered shyly

Shun WenCheng was upset he will asked Shu Li if anyone dares bully Song Zixin they will pay witn their dear lives.