chapter 92

Shun Wen Cheng couldn't hold in his tears the words he felt. He wanted to say so much but in the end all he could do was say, "I love you as well, so much without fail without hesitation" 

Song Zixin smiles blushing, he stoops in then kisses Shun Wen Cheng on the lips and he doesn't refuse reciprocating that kiss. 

The crowds look away smiling, while talking and enjoying snacks that are being passed around. Shun Wen Cheng had played the zither for everyone to listen to until he got very late which made little Yuanyuan fall asleep. 

Eventually the guests were all escorted to a guest room. And once again Song Zixin and Shun Wen Cheng decided to take a bath together.

"Cheng Er, your eyes are puffy hehe, you're really pretty when you cry you know?" Song Zixin informs gently poking at the bottom of his eyes.

"It seems I'm pretty no matter what I do," Shun Wen Cheng said, taking his hand by the back and placing it on his cheek. He then sighs rubbing his face into Song Zixin palm. "But it's okay, I like being pretty for you. I love you" 

Song Zixin blush, seeing Shun Wen Cheng in such a vulnerable state made him happy that he was the only one and he will accept that. He felt Song Zixin hand slipped from his palm then both hand rest upon his chest as Song Zixin draws up and kissed his lips, Shun Wen Cheng held his waist returning that kiss as both of them becomes hated then pulls apart.

"You know Cheng Er, before I was very scared of the thought of doing it and I still am but seeing you cry today somehow reassured me, I don't know why but I'm not scared of doing it with you" 

Song Zixin heart was beating face he was nervous but not scared, he smiles as he looks at Shun Wen Cheng who planted his face at Song Zixin's neck and whispered. "Are you sure?" 

Song Zixin smiles then said confidentially, "yes!" 

With the towel wrapped around them Shun Wen Cheng took Song Zixin in his arms then carried him to their bedroom. He places his beloved on the bed smiling.

"May I touch you? I'll be doing a lot of touching" 

Song Zixin smiles, "yes".

Shun Wen Cheng pulls down his robes revealing his upper parts of his marbled body, on his skin were evidence of his struggle and abuse throughout his life. Sitting up, Song Zixin touches them, Shun Wen Cheng smiles, imitating him, and Zixin blushes.

Shun Wen Cheng slowly moves his hand against his body while slowly resting him back down on the bed. Song Zixin becomes flustered as he feels Shun Wen Cheng's rough hand drawing slowly against his skin moving up until it touches his nipple.

"Ngh!" 

Shun Wen Cheng's ear peaks at the cute sounds then gives a sadistic smile, he gently begins to play with it as Song Zixin looks at his hand. Shun Wen Cheng uses his other hand to trace on Song Zixin body as he leans in kissing his beloved. 

Song Zixin could feel his hands on him, it was so weird as his lits fire everywhere within his body. 

Song Zixin loves the feeling of Shun Wen Cheng's touch across his body, then he pulls a part turning over Shun Wen Cheng, blushing.

"I-It's my turn now" 

Song Zixin knows he must be ahead, he looks at Shun Wen Cheng's thing that was mighty and intimidating. But he wasn't scared it was Shun Wen Cheng he wouldn't hurt him.

Taking oil essential from the side of the table he pours it in his palm as it drips down his fingers and on to Shun Wen Cheng's belly, Song Zixin puts his two fingers at his entrance blushing then enters preparing himself as he blushes furiously.

He was taught how to do it from Shu Li, reassured by the maids and understood by Shun Wen Cheng. It depends on the person as long as it's done with the intention of pleasuring both then it can't be horrible.

After preparing himself he looks at Shun Wen Cheng's members with a strong heart then breathes, he then pours the oil on it as he puts his butt at the tip. He inched as he felt the pain at the tip his resolve was beginning to shatter when Shun Wen Cheng held his hand he looked at the male who seemed worried about him then puffs with one deep breath he hinges. 

The tears were in his eyes but couldn't fall, Shun Wen Cheng sat up. "Xin'er are you okay? Wasn't that a little fast" 

Song Zixin takes deep breaths in and out, then looks at him. "I'm fine, I'm fine" he repeats 

Shun Wen Cheng was still worried so he flips Song Zixin over, "let me take it from here, I'll be as gentle as possible so hold on to me" 

Song Zixin nods as he wraps his arms around Shun Wen Cheng's neck. Facing down Shun Wen Cheng gently thrust inside as Song Zixin's feet arches, thrusting in a gentle flow Song Zixin moaned as he felt the heat flowing into his stomach.

Shun Wen Cheng was being gentle, as he lovingly kissed his beloved sucking on to his skin, tantalizing his skin with gentle touches as he thrust his love into Song Zixin his one and only love.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The empress rolls her eyes as she sees the emperor enter her bed chambers, he looks at her young son then touches his shoulder excusing him, the little boy nods as running out the room avoiding the emperor's gaze.

"Why is it that you always excuse him everytime I come to visit, we can all be a happy family you know?" The emperor asks, walking towards her.

"He is not your child, no need to become a family. I don't want my son to receive your love" she said coldly, lightly the candles.

"Why?" 

"If you can't love your own children should I expect you to love mine? I don't want to be family. I hate how much it will take for you to understand that?" 

The king sighed resting his chin on her shoulder as he hugs her from behind squeezing one of her breasts causing her to feel repulsed.

"You're so mean" 

"I wish you dead, well you'll soon be anyways" 

"Hmm? By whom" 

"Karma," 

The emperor groans then grabs her and throws her towards the bed. She looks away in disgust.

"It seems I've been too lenient on you, you've become arrogant. Must I remind you what I'm capable" 

"I already know," she mutters under breath. "But your imperial majesty, mark my words when I say this the dragon is closer than you think and Phoenix lives twice" she warms.

"Well I'll kill that Phoenix again, and I'll conquer the dragon!" He declares proudly.

"Arrogant!" He curses. 

The emperor chuckles delightfully as he proceed to remove his clothes dropping it at the floor.