chapter 20

Using the bamboo stick as an extension of his eyes the young child tapped ahead soon from a distance and beyond he can tell many things. When he takes a step he could feel the autumn leaf from the tree although within mid air he can still locate its exact location.

From the small ants on the floor to the croaking and vibration of the road from a mile away he could feel it, he could feel it all, everything around him. He can feel the servants rush steps heading towards him, her heartbeat racing. "Panicking," he said coldly.

She suddenly yanked him from the ground as fire torches rain and struck within the roof, "your highness must escape!" She said in a hurry 

He could hear two more footsteps running with him, Hu Mei and Shu Yi, those two other servants who preferred him dead. But why were they helping him? 

"Why are you helping me?" 

"Are you stupid?! You may be a unlucky brat but-" 

"You're still our child!" Hu Mei continued "now listen carefully your highness" 

There was a hidden boat that was hidden at the edge of the lake. Shu Yi put some food in, "these are highly poisonous but they taste good I'm sure it's no problem for your highness right?" She asked 

"That's why" 

"Your highness, you are not destined for a peaceful life but you must aim for it for the ones you love and to do that you have to go through fate worse than death" Hu Mei told him.

"Your highness this boat shall talk you to the Huang Feng clan under no circumstances must you get up or reveal your head without reaching your  destination understanding?" 

"Yes" he answered obediently 

She nods then pushes using her Qi. From a distance the young prince could hear all the fierce fights and burning of the woods, for seven days and seven nights the young prince tried to connect to the boat, lake fishes and surroundings becoming one with the environment.

Drifting on what seems like a never ending journey soon the board landed at shore, and the young prince was at the Huang Feng province.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was too early in the morning, but at the end of Shun Wen Cheng's palm leaned up against the wall trying to catch their breaths was the Wangfei. Wang Zhu was on the floor kowtowing.

"When rats go out to find food it threads for his life and so it remains quiet, why is it such that such a rat as yourself can make such unsavory noise" he clenched his fists 

Looking into the white irises of this person sweat poured down his body, terror was merely a droplet of what he feels. A cripple, his support to be a cripple why was it as if death was what he was looking at?

"Save me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'll do anything" 

"Please your highness, I'll do anything" Wang Zhu begged 

"Well it seems keeping this thing under control has already proven rather difficult for you, so what could you possibly do?" He asked coldly staring at Wang Zhu 

Wang Zhu's whole body trembled. He was given this opportunity but his lust and pride got the best of him and now his lover was at risk, "I swear one more chance!" 

He bashed his head against the floor bleeding profusely, the Wangfei finally revealed how blinded he was he was so worried about being replaced that he cost them this, "p-please I'll do anything! I'm begging I will never I'll apologize, anything" 

Shun Wen Cheng's grips tightened as he was about to snap his neck Lu appeared, "master it is better you do not for now, as it would not look keenly by the master if he should while he stays. You wouldn't want his savory mood to be spoiled, am I correct?" 

Shun Wen Cheng calmed down and closed his eyes, he threw the Wangfei at Wang Zhu. "Hmp, lucky. I must return to Xin'er before he awakes" 

Shun Wen Cheng walked out as if it was calm after the storm, the Wangfei who unknowingly was holding his bladder released and wetted himself. 

"Thank you master Lu" Wang Zhu said with utmost sincerity

"No words of this, I am making sure that the master's wife is happy" Lu said before disappearing once more

A/n

Hmmm I'm going good