chapter 46

Song Zixin's heart was beating fast and terror overtook his body as he froze in place. The person let go of his mouth and put his hand around his neck as he leaned to his ear.

"Xiao Hao villain"

Chills ran down Song Zixin spine as fear over took his body, "Y-your imperial majesty"

"Hmp" Shun Shui Li took him from the door and threw him on the sofa at the side. "I see you do remember after all, playing good little hypocrite are we"

"It's no-"

"Currently I don't care what you'd up to or going to do," he said walking towards him

Song Zixin backed up on the sofa wondering what he was going to do, but was stuck as he folded his knees scared. Shun Shui Li pinned over him as sweat ran down Song Zixin's cheek and he felt his heart in his throat he closed his eyes as he saw Shun Shui Li hands come forward.

Suddenly his face felt lighter as Shun Shui Li gently pulled off the mask, "Ah, now that's better"

He opened his eyes then Shun Shui Li grabbed his chin and yanked him up towards him. Song Zixin's hand fell on his chest as his whole body trembled.

"Hmm, your face looks much better, more life-like since the first time I saw it. Heh, makes me want to ruin you once more" he spoke in a low hoarse tone.

"I won't harm Cheng. I won't harm Cheng, I'll protect him," Song Zixin repeats with desperation in his eyes.

He won't do it, he won't do it, don't send him back there, he can't take it anymore. Shun Shui Li upon seeing his face filled with terror and eyes running he smiled.

"I don't care about that, kill him, torture him do as you like. I have something I want you to serve me"

Song Zixin doesn't understand, didn't Shun Shui Li care about Shun Wen Cheng? Was he pretending to care all along? What was going on through his head.

"I see that you come to care for my little brother. Well if you want me to keep him alive, you will have to do as say you know that"

Shun Shui Li was amused by the ignorance of Song Zixin, even after two lives he couldn't figure out who Shun Wen Cheng is and it seems it is in his favor. Song Zixin bit his bottom lip once again he would drag Shun Wen Cheng in his mess he can't.

"I'll do anything, please don't hurt Cheng" he begged

"Moon,"

"Huh?"

"Shun Moon, 17 from now on, he will relay my orders to you. You aren't allowed to go nowhere without him, understand"

Just as Song Zixin predicted, the 17th prince was with Shun Shui Li after all. "Yes"

Shun Shui Li grips into his chin causing him to hissed seeing pain expressed on his face Shun Shui Li smiled then bit the bottom of Song Zixin's lips then forced kissed him. Song Zixin, repulsed by the kiss, tried to force him off but Shun Shui Li yanked his ponytail and Song Zixin snapped his teeth shut, biting Shun Shui Li so hard his tongue bled.

Shun Shui Li pulled by looking at his tongue as a malicious smile carved up the corner of his mouth, Song Zixin felt terrified but Shun Shui Li only turned walking outside the room. Song Zixin didn't spare a second later as he bolted outside running he didn't look back he was scared it was only seconds later he bumped into something rock hard almost falling back. It was Bo Jing.

Song Zixin's whole body trembles as he holds on to Bo Jing's hanfu then soon throws up in front of him his whole body felt weak as his head felt dizzy.

"Don't do it again, don't again, I'm scared don't touch me!" Song Zixin was terrified

Bo Jing was confused, "...... master song?"

Bo Jing did not move, this was in fact Song Zixin but his whole body was trembling terrified and when he looked at the bottom of his lips seeing a bite mark a shadow cast over his face. Who dares touch his master and where was Lu?

"Young master," he said calmly.

"Don't do it,"

"Young master"

"Stop! Stop!"

Bo Jing did not touch or yell at him, and seeing that Song Zixin was not calming down he hit him in the back of his neck making him unconscious. He took a robe and covered his face, careful not to reveal it. He then took him up in his arms gently, something wasn't right, he couldn't sense Lu or the other one. Lu was a shadow guard that was always protecting Song Zixin and for him not to be near was strange.

He wonders what happened and where was his mask, how will he proceed in this situation. "Wei, Jin"

The two other shadow guards that followed Bo Jing appeared in the shadows dressed in servants' attire.

"Where is Lu and the other one and why are you dressed like that?" He asked coldly

"There is something amiss, the palace seems strangely filled with different types of shadow guards"

"Is it because of the princes?" He inquired,

"It seems"

"What happened to Lu?"

"....... we don't know"

Bo Jing gritted his teeth, "informed his highness that I'm in the carriage along with master, keep an keen eye out this was definitely planned"

Bo Jing looked at Song Zixin's covered body worried he didn't like Song Zixin but he'd never want him to have such a look on his face he preferred his usual irritating expression whoever did this will pay darkly.

"Moon! Moon!"

Bo Jing looked behind him to see the 17th prince.

"Keep your distance away from me, my trust for you is dead" he glared at him

The 17th prince paused in that moment, he looked at the two of them. He took out the lilypad showing him. "Moon ....."

A/n

Like a river, haha it's coming