chapter 34

It was a very popular gossip in Song Zixin's past life and he was given a chance to witness the execution of such a great villain. This person Wang Lei who he knows was not the soulless killer he saw that time, compared to such a person Wang Lei was but a butterfly.

Looking at the 18th prince he lets go ready to bow.

"No need brother in law"

Wang Lei pouts as the prince, "you knew from day one master!"

"Hmph!" The 18th prince closed his eyes Looking away, "you were too busy making a fool of yourself to listen!" He scolded him

"Master is so mean! He can only bully me! But no matter how much you bully me you'll still be single and miserable! Appreciate me while I'm still here and op- OW!"

The 18th prince chopped him in his head, "as I said, always making a fool of yourself!"

Wang Lei stick out his tongue it was bleeding, "aiya, I bite my tongue"

The 18th prince held his chin. Looking at it, it was bleeding, "Don't drink it! Fool! Let's go wash your mouth!"

"Bwut iwts rwunning bwin mm mop" he said with his tongue stuck out.

Looking at them, Song Zixin looked intensely at them, specifically Wang Lei. Shun Wen Cheng sensing the unsettledness inside Song Zixin turned "Xin'er aren't you happy to see your friend?"

It was as if something hit him, right! Wang Lei was his first friend. His heart eased as his friend he should help him from walking down the dark path he was heading to, he turned to Shun Wen Cheng.

"Cheng'er?"

"Yes?"

"If I die, would you kill for me?" Song Zixin casually

"......." Shun Wen Cheng lips curve into a sinister and devious smile as he spoke in a calm and gentle tone, "silly little Zixin, who said you need to die for that to happen"

He's already done so, it's truly an ignorant question asked. The only thing standing before him and chaos is the peace Song Zixin has. He pulled Song Zixin's hand and kissed it gently. He's already killed for him before and he would do it again without a moment's hesitation. Truly it was an ignorant yet cute question.

Even if Shun Wen Cheng was weak that sentence meant a lot to Song Zixin, it's nice to know someone cared so much. Song Zixin smiled and his heart beat slowed.

The 18th prince Shun Yu Xuan sighed, even if he beats Wang Lei he never intended to cause so much damage he should be careful.

"Older brother , brother in law, I'm sorry but we will need to part early for this foolish servant of mine is injured" he spoke calming

"Bwut w'm fwine wee" Wang Lei said

"See? His so badly injured he can't talk and it somehow affected his brain"

"Mwawpher!!!" Wang Lei puffs

Song Zixin remembers his past life, Wang Lei went around murdering prince after prince; anyone who died by his doing die miserably. Wang Lei's madness sprung after the passing of the 18th prince Shun Yu Xuan.

Rumors were that the prince planned his death and covered it up and Wang Lei who was rumored mistress of the prince went mad with vengeance seeking out the killer, so he went killing the emperor's spouses as well as his son. But then the moment another truth revealed every different tone was song. It's also how Song Zixin came to know of the existence of "demon clan", while he wasn't fully aware of their existence the hate for the demon clan was strong enough for people to twist their own perception of vengeful lover to cold blood slaughterer. Song Zixin's body felt shivers with the way how the people rejoiced at the death of Wang Lei, so Wang Lei's secret must never be found out.

Song Zixin walked up Wang Lei then held his hand, though his sleeves were long he still was able to join hands with him, and with great conviction Song Zixin spoke out. "I'll protect you!"

This caught the three men off guard but Wang Lei smiled brightly, "bold is Master Song to make such a dari- Akk!"

It was only seconds later Shun Yu Xuan dragged him back by the collar before Shun Wen Cheng hugged Song Zixin over the shoulder.

"Brother, brother, he talked foolishly, he doesn't know what he's talking about," Shun Yu Xuan said, holding Wang Lei under his arms.

"Your highness I'm sure we all knew what I meant, no need to worry" Song Zixin said calmly

He looked at Shun Wen Cheng who smiled at him, "yes, but please bad rumors would spread so Xin'er please be careful with what you say" he spoke softly.

"Your highness no need to worry, Master Song may be cute but I don't steal married..... before"

"Ha~ such an entertaining servant you have have younger brother-"

"He talks foolishly, don't listen to him" he said cautiously.

"I'm very aware of that, well how about return home, it's been a long day for 'my wife' and I do not appreciate him staying tired"

"But I'm no-"

"But I am"

"Why didn't you say so! I'm sorry Wang Lei I have leave another time" he said apologetically

Song Zixin took Shun Wen Cheng, guiding him to the carriage, Shun Yu Xuan looked at Wang Lei oddly enough, he's quiet.

"Why are you quiet?" He asked

"Hm, thinking how keen is the ears of his highness"

"What?"

"Nothing, Master" Wang Lei smiled

"What?"

"Can you carry my children"

Shun Yu Xuan's face morphed into a cold and disgusted frown then dropped Wang Lei but caught him at the last minute.

"Don't talk foolishness"

"Hazzz" Wang Lei sighed. "Then I carry yours that's a good compromise"

"Don't be silly"

The two look at each other the surrounding air was heavy, "you can't carry a dead man's seed"

Shun Yu Xuan walked off with a cold expression.

_________________________________________