chapter 3

Shun WenCheng was the 15th son of the emperor and was unfavorable in his eyes a year ago the emperor gave an imperial edict to have the famed ugly son (Song Zixin) to marry his blind unfavorable child Shun WenCheng.

Shun WenCheng didn't mind and except the marriage without complaints but the same cannot be said for Song Zixin the abandon son of the marquis Song, Song Zixin had fight wailed to not go one with this marriage but it was useless and he was drugged and force off to marry Shun WenCheng.

Now Song Zixin was reborn this time he'll replay back Shun WenCheng's kindness and devotion to him so what if he was unfavored and blind he was the ugly abandon son of the marquis.

Song Zixin had no one other than Shun WenCheng after all his own family betrayed him he'll make sure to make them pay but first he needs to fix his relationship with Shun WenCheng and help Shun HuiLi.

Shun HuiLi is the 8th prince and Shun WenCheng's older brother not to mention the future emperor and his killer.

Song Zixin walked out the room after changing into new set of clothes then walked over to the slight elder age woman.

"Shu Li where is Shun WenCheng?"

The elder lady bowed in respect and said politely.

"His highness is in the dinning room eating dinner"

Song Zixin was relieved then nod he didn't want to disturb Shun WenCheng if he was in his quarters but thank God he was in the dinning room.

Song Zixin smiled as he looked at Shun WenCheng who was in the dinning room sitting patiently on the mat.

It lead him to wonder was Shun WenCheng waiting for him how long has he been doing this why didn't he notice.

"Sorry I'm late" he said walking in

Shun WenCheng smiled remained he didn't tell Song Zixin to come but it seems he came off his own.

"Hm it wasn't long"

Shun WenCheng didn't touch his food as if his waiting on something then Song Zixin suddenly picked up the chop sticks and bowls with rice taking his first bite.

Shun WenCheng took up his rice and chop sticks then gently it, it's funny how Shun WenCheng is the blind one and he has way more equate skills than anyone Song Zixin knew.

Song Zixin had bad table manners which led many to despise him and though when eating his chews was loud and very unappealing Shun WenCheng never complained.

This time Song Zixin made an effort to eat with more decency Shun WenCheng put down the bowl with rice and picked up the fish with his chop sticks the food on the dinning table was vast and plenty it almost made Song Zixin wonder if Shun WenCheng was truly a disliked son.

"Eat more rice alone isn't enough"

Shun WenCheng pushed a bowl with fish over to him how did Shun WenCheng knew he was in this direction Song Zixin nods obediently.

Song Zixin put down the bowl and took up the one with the fish the used his chop sticks to take a piece then smiled and put it at his mouth.

"You should eat too your too fragile I'm way more fit and healthier" Song Zixin laughed

Shun WenCheng nods then took the bite of the small fish from the chopsticks Song Zixin smiled.

The servants around them was very suspicious by Song Zixin they knew he didn't like their master and often bully him but the master told them to do nothing even though they wanted to beat the bastard so bad.

They were very suspicious of his knew behavior and was watching him closely wondering what he'll do.

"Your highness I had a great time"

Shun WenCheng nods Song Zixin instead of abandoning and betraying this time he'll stand by Shun WenCheng just as he stand by him.

Shun WenCheng was in his room playing his zither thinking about his day with Song Zixin soon the rhythm of the zither became even more gentle and smooth Shun WenCheng was in a very good mood.