chapter 5

Song Zixin never learned equate and it was so bad that eating with a chopstick was proven rather difficult after all he was used to eating with hands yesterday was a pain in the ass to eat with chopsticks.

Bojing who was watching Song Zixin snickers as he watched Song Zixin struggles with the chopsticks.

"Bojing what's so funny" Shun WenCheng asked

"Oh nothing no need to worry your highness"

Song Zixin put down the chopsticks feeling ashamed Shun WenCheng turned his head up.

"Do you not like the food"

"No its fine" he said honestly

"Then why don't you eat?"

"I am eat"

"......... Xin'er don't lie"

Song Zixin blushed that's the first time someone called him like that since his mother died he pouts then picked back the brush Shun WenCheng smiled the Bojing rolled his eyes.

After hearing Shun WenCheng called him like that Song Zixin swallow his shame and fight his way with the chopsticks.

After dinner Song Zixin went to find Shu Li.

"Young Master?"

"Shu Li ca-an you teach me etiquette ~please" he said slowly and gently

Shu Li looked at him who looked embarrassed she nods not saying anything more he smiled in relief.

The next day Shu Li and Song Zixin was in a room Shu Li placed a lot of books infront of him Song Zixin scratch his cheeks nervously.

"Um..... Shu Li..." she looks at him "I don't know.... how to read" he said holding his head down.

Shu Li's eyes widen no wonder he didn't want to come out even toddlers has better education than him for him not to know basic knowledge was bad.

"Ah I see"

She sit infront him.

"First thing when sitting down your posture should be like this" she demonstrate,

"But won't my knees hurt?"

She nods then get up fixing him properly.

"As the wife of the prince you should not bring shame to his highness so there'l be a lot you'd be enduring one of them being you shouldn't hold you head down walk with pride," she said strictly. "I wont be going easy on you I should have you know"

He nods in agreement.

Later on Song Zixin was walking using the walls as boosters his legs crammed and was wobbly Shun WenCheng who was walking with Bojing suddenly heard him erupted in laughter making Song Zixin very embarrassed.

"Bojing your too loud"

"Sorry sorry your highness there is just something I found very funny" Bojing said

"Zixin what is Bojing laughing at?" Shun WenCheng asked.

How did he know he was here he didn't even say anything he was really quiet too.

"N-nothing" he stammered embarrassed

Shun WenCheng tilt his head then smiled

"Okay can we go have tea now?" He asked politely

Song Zixin cried invisible tears his legs where numb but he couldn't refuse his husband and with great reluctance he stared at Bojing and lip spoke.

"H-E-L-P M-E"

Bojing looked away Song Zixin frowns pitifully then just suck it up and try to stand he quickly walked up to Shun WenCheng but was about to fall when he caught him.

"Are you tired of walking do you want me to carry you"

Song Zixin blushed embarrassed then mutters.

"Y-yes"

Shun WenCheng smiled then lifted up Shun WenCheng in his arms which startled him, Bojing glared at him angrily but Song Zixin just stick out his tongue at him.

Song Zixin wrapped his arms around Shun WenCheng and close his eyes.