Chapter 79

Song Zixin felt a familiar warm embrace, rubbed his face closer but when heard the sounds of heartbeat he opened his eyes, sitting up, "C-Cheng Er!" 

Shun Wen Cheng grabbed him to lay back down in his arms, "let's stay like this a little more," he said, embracing him.

"Cheng, when did you come back?" 

"Last night" 

"Are you tired, should I ask for breakfast to be delivered?" 

"No, we can go for breakfast soon," he said.

"I really miss you" 

Shun Wen Cheng smiled then gently laid a kiss upon his forehead, "I really miss you too, Xin'er" 

"Really?" 

"Yes" 

"Then why did you stay away so long?" He pouts.

Shun Wen Cheng felt awkward, how does he explain that he was busy picking off Shun Shui Li's power while running a secret business as well as murdering people? 

"I–" 

Song Zixin was piering at him for his answer, Shun Wen Cheng felt nervous feeling the eyes on him. "Won't stay long next time" 

"There is a next time?" Song Zixin stares into his face

Shun Wen Cheng folded his lips, why were his words slipping? 

"Well–" 

Before he could say more there was a knock on the door where the both sat up.

"Your highness and master Song breakfast is ready" she informs.

Shun Wen Cheng smiled, "shall we have breakfast?" 

Song Zixin got up and smiled, then allowed the servant to enter with water bowls in which they washed their faces. Song Zixin began to change clothes as Shun Wen Cheng sat on the bed waiting. It felt awkward that Shun Wen Cheng couldn't see so there was no problem but felt so conscious of him.

"Xin Er" 

Song Zixin flinched, "yeah?" 

"May I touch you?" 

"Huh? Of course" 

"Your body" 

"Eh? W-why?!" 

"Well, you're not very tall, and you feel small so I want to know if you're alright," he said, using hand gestures. 

There are times when his blindness really inconveniences him, he can't tell if Song Zixin is physically okay, he can't tell if he's fat or skinny without feeling the flesh on his body and he can't tell that part without a comparison. He can't tell if Song Zixin is hurt or what expressions he makes, generally he has to rely on sensitivity of everything and sometimes it can cause issues.

Shun Wen Cheng felt insecure, what I'd that frustration comes from the fact that he is blind. He doesn't want to be an inconvenience to Song Zixin.

Shun Wen Cheng snapped out his thoughts when he felt Song Zixin put both of his hands on the sides of his waist. Song Zixin smiled then held up his shirt smiling, while blushing a little awkwardly. 

"Go on" 

In truth, Song Zixin was a little bugged. The Shun Wen Cheng thought he was unhealthy when he was treated so well here, two large meals breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening and within the day he can get snacks as he places.  He didn't do much work except lessons with Shu Li and naps if he felt tired. He could go out for a walk in the garden, or try to find something at random because he was so comfortable. If anything he should be chubby and cute.

Shun Wen Cheng breathed slowly as he touched him, he definitely felt flesh, he gently pinched it.

"Mm" 

Shun Wen Cheng paused, then faced up, "Xin Er?" 

"Oh, continue," he said in a shallow tone.

Song Zixin felt weird just a moment ago, it wasn't like the pinch hurt, it just gave a heating sensation. 

Shun Wen Cheng focuses back on to the waistline, where he spreads his fingers then traces it up, slowly. 

Song Zixin found that for some strange reasons, there was this weird excitement building up inside him and the area in which Shun touched felt heated, Shun Wen Cheng's hands felt rough but his touch was gentle which made it feel tingly while ticklish at the same time. His breath was beginning to speed up as he felt Shun Wen Cheng's hand chase upwards…

Shun Wen Cheng stopped before Song Zixin's breathing got any more unsteady. He recognized that strange breathing anywhere, they haven't consummated their marriage and he hasn't thought about it….. ever. He does kiss and thinks of kissing him but now he realizes his weird way of thinking.

But thinking about it he will never want to scare Song Zixin, with his thoughts and opinions.

Song Zixin looks down confused, "huh? Why did you stop?" 

Shun swallowed, Song Zixin skin was really soft and nice to touch. It seems like he wasn't the only one enjoying this but, "breakfast is getting cold" 

Song Zixin blushed looking away, no one really has ever touched him like this so he liked it. The heat from his hands felt as if it was burning his skin. He dropped his shirt and he felt a bit embarrassed for some reason. 

"Right!" 

After changing clothes they finally decided to go and have breakfast, where the mini family was already at the table.

 Ling Shen Yuan looked up at uncle, Ling Shen Yuan's papa explained that his uncle had bad eyesight which means he couldn't see but his papa never mentioned the uncle's pretty hair. 

Shun Wen Cheng sat with Song Zixin as he felt the stares of the smallest presence in the room. Ling Shen Yuan went to Shun Moon's ear and whispered. "Uncle's hair is very pretty, and handsome too" 

He stared sternly at his papa, Shun Moon looked at the strong expression of little Moon the stoop in and his fat cheeks. 

Song Zixin who was watching from the size felt his heart warm, "aiya so cute!" 

Shen Yuan looked at Song Zixin with a bright smile. "Good morning uncle!"

"Morning little one" 

"Morning handsome uncle!" 

"Good morning" 

"Morning your highness master Song and happy return" Bo Jing said chewing on the veggies.

"Morning everyone!" Shun Moon announced 

"Good morning" Shun Wen Cheng and Song Zixin said in unison.