chapter 88

Song Zixin was perplexed, this can't be him?! But the person was like a copy printed, even the birth on  the side of the eyes were the same. But then he thinks closely. Maybe it's a relative or what if he is adopted and this person gave birth to him?! 

He was from the Huangfeng clan after all, by the aesthetic in which Song Jian drew him and the why it's described one could say the author must have been enchanted!! Song Zixin then calms down, no,  everything was too coincidental, or he could confirm it the next time he is returning the book. But for now he should get some rest. 

He closed the book, then went to Shun Wen Cheng's room. He slowly sneaks inside and was ready to head to bed when he met a tiny meatball. 

"Huh?!" 

Shun Wen Cheng turns, slowly easing up. "Zixin" 

"Cheng, why is he here?" He ask, pointing at Ling Shen Yuan who was happily sleeping.

That was his spot reserve next to his husband. 

"He wanted him to stay for the night, he didn't want him to sleep alone so he brought him to me during his slumber" Shun Wen Cheng said.

"Why? Don't they adore him?" Song Zixin asked deadpan.

"Song Zixin, think for a moment. If we have a child why would we not want them in the master bedroom" Shun Wen Cheng slipped his hands into his sleeves.

"I would never want our kids to sleep in the bed with us unless………. Ohhhh" 

Shun Wen Cheng chuckled, truly his wife was silly and cute. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shun Moon, with plans set, looked at Bo Jing who was in bed leisurely lying down with eyes closed. Shun Moon had just come out of a beautiful scented bath, he was now dressed in a seductive robe that was loosely on his body, revealing a lot of skin.

He smiled cutesy as he sneaked over to his beloved Moon. 

"Whatever you planning for you to be sneakin–" 

As Bo Jing opened his eyes he was left speechless, he was now looking at Moon whose hair was dripping wet and brushing against his soft scarred skin. His bottom lip was tinge with a bit of pink and his jade colored eyes stared at him with passion.

Shun Moon went on the bed and sat over Bo Jing's waist smiling. "Moon, make love to me" 

Bo Jing froze still, he suddenly blushed at Shun Moon's demand. He wasn't even prepared! Plus he was so petite wouldn't he be hurting him?! He forgot how a moth to a flame Shun Moon's personality is like.

"Y-you—" 

"Will Moon refuse, I've come prepared" 

He smiled, taking out an ointment from his sleeves and from the other was scented oil in a small bottle.

Bo Jing was silent, how can he refuse when Shun Moon looks at him with expectations. Bo Jing has never done it; he doesn't even know if he can pleasure Shun Moon well. Not to mention he was so small and cute he couldn't imagine hurting him.

(A/n: no worries Bo Jing, your wife got this let him take the lead 👏 😉) 

"I don't know…." Bo Jing said a bit shy.

"Hmm?" 

"How to pleasure you" he continues touching Shun Moon's soft stomach.

Shun Moon smiles shakily, his Moon is so cute and shy he can't help but feel fuzzy inside. "Don't you worry about that!! I've prepared!" 

Bo Jing nods as Shun Moon places the oil and ointment aside for a moment, he gently slips his hand under Bo Jing's clothes stooping down into a kiss.

Bo Jing could feel the hands rubbing across his body as he felt Shun Moon's tongue slipping into his mouth giving him a passionate kiss. Shun Moon eases back, face is a bit red and flustered. 

He gently began to remove Bo Jing's pants, once again the huge member jumped out as if been locked up for too long.

Shun Moon licked his hand then held the member slowly rubbing up and down, Bo Jing grits his teeth at the arousal of his member and Shun Moon slowly teases. 

"M-Moon!" 

Shun Moon moves his hair back, opening his mouth ready to put his mouth over it when Bo Jing stops it.

"No, that's dirty" he said

Shun Moon smiles, he takes Bo Jing's hand then kisses him on the lip. "My husband is not dirty" 

Shun Moon then puts his mouth on Bo Jing's member, slowly thrusting his head back and forth. Bo Jing tensen as he felt Shun Moon suck on his member.

*slurp* 

*slurp* 

"Grgh" 

Bo Jing clenches on the sheet and not long after releases into his mouth. Shun Moon leans up looking at him with cheeks full, he then smiles as he slowly swallows. 

"Why would you–" 

Shun Moon stops him from taking as he took the oil pouring it on his fingers then put it in his area, Shun Moon moans gently with eyes closed. 

"Moon~ Help~" he moans

Bo Jing, as if being controlled, grabbed Shun Moon by his waist pulling up closer then entered two of his fingers. 

"Ah!~" 

Bo Jing, relaxes the area carefully, as he feels Shun Moon's tense grips. He enters with a third finger kissing him slowly before pulling it out when Shun Moon releases on him. He looks so wet and messy.

"Moon, are you ready?" Bo Jing asked 

Shun Moon nods as Bo Jing puts the tip of at his entrance, then slowly and gently pushes it in.