chapter 65

Qing Bo Hai put the fan at his lip smiling then walked over to Shun Muchen then held his hand. 

"Your highness" 

Song Zixin paid attention to who was on the man behind them, then searched himself but snapped his fingers at the fact that he didn't have the flute so he could return it. Wang Lei recognized the man with  as the leader of the secret organizations and had expected him to be still very unapproachable.

Bo Jing didn't look, and was mostly wondering what was taking the waiter so long to serve them, he was hungry. 

Shun Muchen smiled but turned to realize that Wang Lei and Song Zixin were here. "If you'll excuse me brother I'd like to make a slight detour" 

"Detour?" 

"I just saw a few familiar faces and wished to greet them with respect," he smiled. 

"One minute, my lord I hope you don't mind a detour" 

The man then pointed to the left, "in that direction, I do not mind" 

Shun Muchen was surprised by the coldness in which the man spoke the tone that enforces authority yet not hostile. Shun Muchen cupped his hand, "thank my lord" both said simultaneously 

He turned with Qing Bo Hai holding his arm walking towards Song Zixin and the rest, catching them completely off guard.

"Master Song and others, I'd like to pay a small Greetings to all of you" Shun Muchen said respectfully.

Wang Lei and Bo Jing got cupping their hands making a slight bow, "Greetings your highness and masters" 

Shun Muchen smiled, "Hello" Qing Bo Hai smiled.

"......" the covered man said nothing but casually went and touched the table and immediately a server ran and brought a chair for him to sit. 

Song Zixin froze, why was this stranger sitting next to him? Was he going to ask for the flute? He doesn't have it currently. Qing Bo Hai smiled politely, "my lord, it seems you'll be staying. How about you all share an private exclusive room as hospitality on my behalf" 

Song Zixin felt nervous, "no, no, no need. Um we still have one more person we are waiting it'll be strange if he comes back–" 

It was only seconds later did the prince return, still silent, but seeing the crowd he smiled then hugged Bo Jing from behind, feeling his chest area. He then seductively went to ear and gently whispered. Bo Jing remained composed; he was in the public after all.  The prince pulled back happily. "I seduce you" 

Bo Jing rolled his eyes, "sit down" 

"My what a bold pair" Qing Bo Hai said impressed. "Well, since your friend returned, why not let us treat you? Please masters" Qing Bo Hai gave a small puppy expression.

Song Zixin looked at him deadpan, he only wanted to poke this person in the eyes. He looked at Wang Lei who seemed very nervous as if he was trying to avoid eye contact, maybe with the person next to him. 

Song Zixin then realized, these people seemed a bit nervous and in tension. He looked at the person next to him, was he scary? 

The person didn't talk and was mainly still as glass doll, the person hands where pretty yet familiar too familiar. Song Zixin didn't like the idea of going to a private room where his friends were uncomfortable..

"Please I'll decline once more, I only came for dinner I'm okay" Song Zixin respectfully decline 

Qing Bo Hai sighed, "I understand, I shall take my leave if you need anything don't be afraid to ask" 

"I'm sorry for his persistence, I guess he just wants me to be familiar with others, fair well" 

Shun Muchen followed behind Qing Bo Hai as the server broke many different options of food to to the table to serve to the male in cloak who stick around. Song Zixin felt strange with this person here the person didn't say much but picked up the chopsticks and bowled with meat as he took up some meat from his bowl and passed it to Song Zixin rice bowl. 

"W-what are you doing?" Song Zixin asked confused at this man's rudeness.

Bo Jing fold his lips not daring to eat yet so he simply began to feed the prince, who felt strange this was in public so he stopped Bo Jing. 

"No forcing feeding dog food!" The prince sternly rejects.

(A/n: no pda or in this case no pddf, (public display of dog food) 

Bo Jing looked at him in disbelief, what goes on in his head and so he fed himself. 

The stranger felt odd, habits can sometimes be a mortal enemy. Song Zixin then wonders, "Mr. You shouldn't be picky with food your a grown man and you shouldn't tamper with others food that's rude" 

"......" 

The man felt perplexed, the man who was Shun Wen Cheng felt conflicted it was the habit of eating together and feeding each other made him forget that right now he was not Shun Wen Cheng but a lord of Shadow empire. 

Shun Wen Cheng got up, if he stays longer Song Zixin will catch on to his old habits his not ready to tell Song Zixin about the underworld.

Song Zixin looked at him confused, did he offended him. Well it's true grown men shouldn't picky and his gesture was rude. Shun Wen Cheng nods quickly then tried to escape..

'Even his walking is familiar, ah, he left his food… such a pickney man well let's not waste it food is precious' 

Wang Lei let's out a breath of relief truly, the energy surrounding that man was bone chilling. He wonders how Song Zixin can stand it but he didn't ask considering how his little friend is stuffing his face with no consideration.