chapter 8

Shun WenCheng was outside playing his zither, the moon shone brightly on the lake reflecting it's beauty.

But nothing could compare to the beauty of his highness Shun WenCheng, Shun WenCheng gently pulled the strings of the Zither and with each string he pulled the lake settled as if it was in sync with it's beautiful harmony.

From a distance apart a slight unnotice shuffle in the shadows, so was the there a second.

Song Zixin who wanted to have a late night walk saw Shun WenCheng with in the garden under the pergola at the center of the lake.

Shun WenCheng in his direction as Song Zixin approaches.

"Should you not be sleeping?" Shun WenCheng asked

Song Zixin pouts for a moment then smiled once more.

"I should say the say for you" song Zixin interjects,

Shun WenCheng then gently rest his hand on the strings then, gestures him to sit.

Song Zixin smiled then sit on the other side and pour himself tea he saw than Shun WenCheng's cup was empty so he pour some into his.

"There you go tea for you"

"That's very kind of you"

Shun WenCheng didn't move forward to the tea and stayed there spacing out for moments.

"C-Cheng'er"

Shun WenCheng tilts his head up a bit surprised,

"What did you say?" He asked gently

Song Zixin blushed then looked away.

"Nothing"

Shun WenCheng raised his hand up and touched Song Zixin's face, he trace his hand across it.

"So you do wear a mask why?"

"My mom said my looks will cause conflicts as a child my half sister threw hot water upon my face burning it and ugly scar came over it, it's disgusting"

Shun WenCheng smiled.

"It doesn't matter to me" Shun WenCheng said "what matters is here"

Shun WenCheng touched Song WenCheng's chest Song Zixin blushed even more and bit his lower lip.

"But I'm not a good person" Song Zixin said, "I could kill you for my own benefits aren't you scared?" Song Zixin asked.

"If my wife wants to kill me then only my wife is allowed to kill me" Shun WenCheng smiled solemnly

"Don't make serious jokes like that" Song Zixin said

The area went quiet for a moment, then Shun WenCheng touched the Zither's strings.

"Do you mind?"

"No infact I looked forward to it I hear your amazing" Song Zixin said,

"Yes, I do it as an hobby and sometimes to kill pesky insects"

Song Zixin didn't get it.

"You shouldn't use instruments for that it's disrespectful" Song Zixin scolds him.

"Ah, wife is right bugs aren't worthy enough" shun WenCheng laughed.

Song didn't notice the horrors that lies within the blushes of the garden, soon Shun WenCheng started to play soon song Zixin's eyes became very tired.

The lake water began to turn blood and more sound rustled beyond the bushes.

"This song is so ....... peaceful"

Shun WenCheng smiled then paused he then made a violent pluck of the string.

Blood gashed from the bushes and the lake soon die red, Shun WenCheng got up then threw the Zither into the lake and picked up his beloved wife within my arms.

"Sleep well my love don't let these bugs taint your eyes" Shun WenCheng didn't spare a second glass at the massacre that took place, "Bojing"

Bojing popped out the shadows

"Clean this mess by the morning and don't disturb the slumber of my beloved"

Bojing nods.

Shun WenCheng carried song Zixin to his room then rest beside him.

"You may not like me my beloved but I'm this selfish"

Shun WenCheng had Song Zixin wrapped tenderly within in his arms.