chapter 51

—Flashback—

Love is given to those who deserve it and a doll who was born to serve one purpose doesn't deserve it..

"Haaa…. *Huff*.. Nrgh!" 

"I love you, I love you wife. I love you. I love you" 

Shun Moon wrapped his feet around the male tightly as he huffed in pleasure under the intense entrance of the man who was his husband. The male took his wrist laying love kisses on them.

"Wifey, I love you, I really love you" 

The man kept on repeating as if desperate for a reply. But until the end he never received anything.

Shun Moon opens his eyes, to see breakfast on the bed and male smiling as he watches him sleep.

"Wife! Food! Eat! Eat! Then rest! Teehee" 

Suddenly the door slide opens. "You bastard! Who told you to steal from the chicken!!" 

An older male soon barged, "you can't, mean, mean, wife is enjoying breakfast!" 

"Eh?" 

The male turned to see Shun Moon in bed, he paused then smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry enjoy your breakfast" 

"Pooh! Brother is only nice to wife, pooh!" 

"Because unlike you a waste of precious air he has common sense" the male glared down murderously at him.

The husband hugs Shun Moon, the male sighed. "Fool, you haven't eaten yet. After he's done come eat mother and father get anxious get worried when you missed breakfast" the male softens 

"I won't miss it, I can miss it, I won't starve, I'm strong, I'm very strong!" He replied 

The only male got annoyed, "you know what? Starve when you go hungry and die then we will be rid of the trouble you bring, fool!" He said as he stormed out. 

Shun Moon got up to chase after him. "Your brother he's angry he will–"

The male stopped, "Don't chase him, his sour, his always sour, he will always be sour" 

"But you'll be punished!" Shun Moon said.

"Brother, won't hurt, he never hurt, I'm too mighty" 

"Bu—" 

"Trust me, I never lie to my wife, he loves me, I love you, we all love each other so we don't hurt the ones we love" he grinned goofily.

Shun Moon brows furrowed, then he breathes relief. Bit relief can only last so long before everything changes once more.

The older male coughed blood as he crouched down on the floor, the mansion was on fire, two other seniors were unconscious on the table, tea spilled over and blood spilled from their mouths. The male glared up at the person who stood before him. 

"W-why?!" The older male asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry brother Jing….. but ….. you need to go" 

Shun Moon took the sword and stabbed it through his chest.

"W-wife? *cough*" The male Yichen walked towards the room entrance. He widened his eyes seeing, Shun Moon sword dropping in blood wearing a numb expression. 

"Wi….." It was only seconds later he felt something piercing the left side of his chest, he looked down seeing male looking into his eyes coldly. "Fe……" 

He slowly step back staggering, "t-to the very end.. you never love me" 

"No, never once" he said numbly

"Heh… okay…. I tried…. I guess" 

The male soon collapsed on the floor, and Shun Moon started to walk. Walking over his body with both dagger and sword, though his expression was numb, the veins in his neck stood on end, his eyes red and blood tears ran from his eyes.

"Moon, Moon, Moon" 

—End Flashback—

Bo Jing looked at him, "heh, no… no relationship can build on self harm, only resentment if you can't love yourself how the hell is someone else to" 

"But I do love myself, I just love you more" he said.

"Shut up, your voice is annoying" Bo Jing then turned to focus to bandaged 

"I want know, I want to know, I want to know" 

Bo Jing bit his bottom lip annoyed, he then dragged the 17th prince controlling his strength. "I don't love you, because I can never trust you and once I can never trust you I can only resent you and your making way too easy. Stay away or disappear" he rejected sternly. 

The prince couldn't say, didn't know what to do. Soon the bandage was finished. Bo Jing then looked up at him coldly, "you can get out now" .

Bo Jing was about to get up when the prince grabbed a hold of him. "I-if t-the snake, u-uh I can watch the snake… i-if I can gain your trust…. Will you love then" 

Bo Jing looked at him seeing the desperation in his eyes, he sighed then pulled away his hand. "It won't make me love you, but I'll hate you less" 

The prince smiled, there was hope in that sentence all that was what he needed. "Okay, okay, okay" 

Bo Jing was confused he picked up the stuff then placed it on the drawers, the prince opened another draw and took out one of his robe. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Clothes, clothes, I wear your clothes" he pointed at Bo Jing 

"Why? And your too small for them!" 

"Then I'll sleep naked! You can touch if you like?" 

"Y-yo-you, YOU PERVERT!!"

"Shh, shh, Master Song doesn't like noise" he grinned. 

Bo Jing groaned, what has he tangled himself into again. The prince took off his pants fully wrapped into Bo Jing's robe then ran into his bed tapping the other side waiting for him enthusiastically.

'It's like he is not taking the fact that I hate him seriously' Bo Jing groans.

(A/n: I wouldn't with a personality like yours, Bo Jing is kinda cute) 

Bo Jing was mentally exhausted, this prince was draining. "Don't touch me or I will strangle you" 

He went and lie down, but as if his words fell upon deaf ears the prince hugged him around the waist. 

"I love you, I love you, I want you to love me, love you" The prince sang over and over to Bo Jing's annoyance. "You are my moon and I love you" 

A/n

I wanna sing a song that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love

But all my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up, up