chapter 66

After having dinner they returned to the inn with stuffed tummies, the prince then walked up to Song Zixin with a goofy smile. "Master Song, are you done with brother's request?" He asked

Song Zixin paused in his step for a moment, he then nods, "yes, two vials of potent medicine" 

Song Zixin took it out his sleeve and offered it to him, it wasn't medicine but rather poison but he needed to censor his words in front of Bo Jing and Wang Lei.

"It was three, teehee" he chuckled 

"Huh? Really? Good thing I made an extra" 

Shun Moon took the bottles then hid it in his sleeve smiling, "well, I'll be returning to brother now if not I'll get whoosh whoosh" he chuckled turning into the opposite direction of the inn.

"Wait! Your things!" 

"No need I'm good, I don't need it" The prince said, he stopped in front of Bo Jing and smiled. "Moon, I love you" 

Bo Jing didn't say anything but the prince eventually left, Bo Jing let out a breath of fresh air. "Finally" 

Wang Lei looked at Song Zixin curiously, "well what do we do now?" 

"Well, I have something to do for the moment"

Song Zixin said remembering he wanted to buy info on the Song family. But then he thought not here and now, "let's forget it, and return back" 

They all return to finish making the potions, after a long evening Wang Lei fell asleep on the job. Bo Jing then touched his chest as he looked at it. 

"Hm?" 

He looked at Song Zixin who finally finished up on his work, he helped Wang Lei to the bed then left the room. As he entered his room right next door he pushed his hand in his clothes then took out a paper.

As he read his face darkens. He guessed the prince is not all that helpless after all, back during the night he asked him for information on his brother he must have genuinely nor know much. But he had ultimately made a promise: the promise of handing over his mother's life and helping him.

Bo Jing didn't trust him and even now he still doesn't. Sighing Bo Jing went to his pants and as guessed there was another paper why did the prince use such methods to pass a message on? He can still hear the voice in his head. 

"I will seduce you" 

It was the next day and it was time to leave, but Song Zixin had left a delivery at the Song pharmacy for his father. With a little persuasion from his dear friend Wang Lei it was successful he really had a way with words. Then comes their journey back home. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shun Moon who just arrived after a few days journey was now at Consort Qing's palace, this is the place where he meet his brother to deliver and report or receive orders it is less suspicious here as his brother claimed. Once he fulfill his orders than will he be allowed to see his little Moon….. depending.

Arriving he saw his younger brother Shun Dong Hai sitting relaxed as he receives games fed to him and filing of his nails.  The moment Shun Dong Hai saw him he stop by dragging his nails with a malicious grin.

"Your here?" He said looking at his newly filed nails 

"Yes, I just came I'm to report to elder brother"  Shun Moon spoke bowing. 

"Hmm, yes. After your done with that I want you to do something for me" 

"Whay is it?" 

Shun Dong Hai smiled, "I saw older brother's new guard, what's his name again…. Ah yes, Bo Jing. He looks a lot like Ling Yichen, can see why you fancy him after all the famous mad son was also know for his handsome but uniquely this guards eyes…. It's captivating" 

"....." the prince took a long pause. "Brother…." 

"Mm?" Shun Dong Hai looks at him.

"Do you want him?" 

"It's quite obvious you stupid creature, his flawless no madness and lovely eyes, he's a perfect toy for me don't you think?" 

Shun Moon frowns sadly, "no, I like him, his my moon" 

Shun Dong Hai glared at him, "huh?! So what? You can have someone else can't you? Why would he want an idiot like you" 

Shun Dong Hai took the bowl with grapes and flung it at him, Shun Moon did not dodge, accepting the blow to his head that caused it to bleed. 

In truth Shun Moon knows that Shun Dong Hai didn't want him, he wanted Shun Moon misery. Whenever he felt happiness somewhere else this was their reaction to remove it. Shun Moon touched his forehead. 

"No, no,I want Moon, Moon is mine"

Shun Dong Hai snarled, "are you an idiot, his mine, his mine, shut up your voice is repulsive" 

Shun Moon frowned, he was silent. But suddenly he felt a heavy blow to his back and he stumbled to the floor. There was a sharp and choking murderous intent directed at him, he barely had time to turn before he was grabbed behind from the neck. 

"I gave you one job and you went running your mouth!" Shun Shui Li said coldly.

"I didn't, I didn't, I did as brother told me!" 

Shun Moon searched his clothes pocket taking out two vials of the poison that his brother gave him, he could feel the air escaping. Shun Shui Li took the vials and threw him to the ground.

"Why are you talking? Did I say you can speak!" 

Shun Shui Li raised his foot to step on him, "Don't hurt my papa!" 

Shun Shui paused when he saw the little kid run between blocking him. "Don't hurt him" the swollen face child said, very much afraid of  the giant uncle. 

Shun Shui Li swung his foot backwards ready to swing it and kicked the child but within a split second Shun Moon grabbed him protecting him from the heavy blow that he received at his side.

"Papa!" 

"Mmm" Shun Moon tried to swallow his whimpered.

Consort Qing hurried and slapped Shun Shui Li. "You could have hurt Yuanyuan!"