Chapter 3- Making Deals

As I walked up the stairs of the building, my heartbeat was rising and I thought it might just jump out from my chest. I was very nervous about meeting this guy and asking him for a favor. What if he rejects my favor and kills me in his building? What if he just talks with his gun and I faint in front of him? I reached his unit and stood in front of his office. I was about to knock on his door when someone opened the door with a gun in his hand.

Yoongi! That was Yoongi! He was the kind of handsome person that got into my bones, that spoke to me of olden times before he'd said a word. I froze in my steps and I couldn't get any word out of my mouth. I was shocked to see him in that penthouse. The window is so large it reminds me of a storefront but so high up who can see in any way? It's triple-glazed and so clear that the panorama is like a high-definition screen at the movie theatre.

Why couldn't he recognize me and what was he doing here? My mind was so confused about everything that was going around me. I didn't want him to know why I was there but since he couldn't recognize me, I just proceeded with my question.

"Are you Mr. Min?" I asked him as he turned back at me.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" he asked me back.

"I need to talk to Mr. Min, please? It is urgent," I said as I tried to look in.

There were some men in the room standing like a statue and I could feel the aura in that room was cold. I stammered a little when I felt his cold gaze on me but pretended, I was brave to face him.

"You have an appointment?" he asked me as he placed his gun back in his back pocket.

"Sorry, I don't but I really need to see him," I sounded desperate.

"Just a moment," he said as he looked back into his office room.

"I told you to finish him off! Aren't you listening?!" he said as he yelled at his men in that room.

The moment he yelled at his men I knew who he was, other than being y lost best friend, he was Mr. Min. Now his name on my piece of paper with his address all made some sense. It was Mr. Min who threatened my parents that he would kill them if they did not pay him back the money that they borrowed. Why was he acting in this way when he knew who my parents were and he loved them more than I did? Unless he knew who they were or had seen their faces just like my parents.

"So, you are Mr. Min? You threatened my parents recently that you would end them if they can't pay you back?" I looked at him and gave him a death stare.

"Oh, so you are Mr. Yoh's daughter? I was meaning to talk to you. Are you free now? Shall we talk?" he asked me, ignoring the fact that I came in to meet him about the same thing.

"Sarcastic much? I just came by to ask you if you could give us some more time?" I said as I followed him inside his office room.

I saw him sitting on his huge chair like it was his throne as he placed his gun on the table. I swallowed hard when I saw his gun and couldn't believe I would be so afraid to talk to my long-lost best friend, Min Yoongi.

"More time for?" he asked me as he looked at me from his chair.

"More time to pay up your debt, of course!" I was annoyed a little.

"No, can't do it. I have my time too. I gave your parents enough time and they missed that chance," he said in a cold tone.

"I promise I will get a job and pay you back. Just leave my parents alone. They took the money from you for me," I begged him.

"Look here, you either pay up by tomorrow night or you won't be seeing the daylight anymore," his facial reaction was cold.

Come on, Yoongi, don't you know me yet? I am-"my sentence got cut off when I heard a gunshot coming from the balcony.

He did not even flinch a little with that loud sound. Instead, he gave me another death-cold stare which gave me chills. It was like I did not know this side of Yoongi at all. It was the first time I had seen him like that.

"Okay, first, no one calls me Yoongi. Second, I will not hesitate to end you right now. So, stop negotiating with me and get ready with my money. Now, leave!" Yoongi yelled at me coldly.

"Okay, okay, sorry, Yoon...Mr. Min but please let me get your money. Leave my parents alone. Please?" I was still in the mood for negotiating with him.

"I am warning you before it is too late!" Yoongi coldly yelled at me again.

"Fine! If there is no way you are going to give us some time, I will call in the cops! How about that?" I threatened him as I got up.

"There is one way and you wouldn't like it. But it is the only way. Want to hear it?" Yoongi asked me in a sarcastic tone.

I looked back at him and widened my eyes. I knew there was no other way than what I had suggested to him before and he wouldn't give it to me. I really wanted to know what he meant.

"Marry me and I will clear all the debt," Yoongi said as he looked at me without moving much on his chair.

"Sorry? What now? Marry you?" I asked him curiously.

"As I said, marry me and I will clear the debt that your parents owe me," Yoongi repeated again in his cold tone.

"So, if I agree to marry you, you will leave my parents alone and clear all the debt?" I asked him again to confirm.

"A deal is a deal, right? Trust me, I will never break a deal once it is made," Yoongi said as he took his gun in his hand.

I wished that he would just shoot me dead right that moment with that gun. I didn't want to marry him because of some debt and to make it worse, he did not even know who I was. I was rooted to the ground thinking of a way to escape this situation but I couldn't think of a safe way to escape him.