Chapter 39-Everything is Revealed

Note: Modern English dialogues to Olden English dialogues

*The vocabularies of the olden English words are below*

"What is thy name? I am sorry I didn't bid thy name when we met," the prince asked Ava.

"Ava, my name is Ava. We got off the wrong foot. I wouldn't blame anyone for this," Ava said as she walked with the prince in the woods.

"Aren't thou curious about me? Do not thou desire to wot about me?" the prince asked Ava curiously.

"Okay, so tell me everything about you," Ava said as she looked at him. 

"Are thou ready to wot me for real?" the prince asked Ava.

"Why is that so? Will my life be in danger if you tell me who you are?" Ava teased the prince a little

The prince chuckled a little and continued walking with her in the woods. He was confused if he wanted Ava to know who he really was but he also wanted her to know. He didn't want to keep any secrets between them since they have known each other for days now. 

"Well, what would I told thou that I am the eldest Prince of Corea and I ran aroint from the castle?" the prince tested Ava first.

"You are the eldest Prince of Corea? Stop kidding and tell me who are you for real, will you?" Ava didn't believe the prince.

"What causes thee regard that I am not the eldest Prince of Corea?" the prince asked Ava back.

"Well, for once, I am pretty sure that the eldest prince has a scar that begins from his eyebrow to his cheeks. You don't have that," Ava described the prince.

"Maybe 'twere healed and it is gone now," the prince tested Ava again.

"I am confident that you are not a royal member from the castle. You don't act like one anyway," Ava explained to him. 

"What causes thee to say this?" the prince asked her.

"You eat wild mushroom soup, you wash your own clothes and you help around in the kitchen with me," Ava continued to explain.

"What about mine language? Doesn't that causes thee wonder?" the prince asked her again.

"That is just weird. The usage of "thou" and "thee" in your sentences just makes you more desperate for me to know that you are from a royal family. To be honest, it doesn't suit you at all," Ava chuckled a little.

"Come on, Ava-" the prince froze at his sentence when he heard a rustle among the trees and bushes. 

Ava was already walking in front of him without realizing that the prince stopped to hear where the sound was coming from. He quickly rushed over to Ava and made her duck and hide behind the bushes again. Ava was shocked but noticed there were some royal guards galloping away on their horses back to the castle. 

"This is another reason why I say you are not from the castle. Why do you hide whenever you see them?" Ava asked the prince.

The prince smirked at Ava and looked out for those royal guards. They were carrying huge silver plates placed behind on their horses. That is when the prince knew that it was his brother's coronation day that day. He got up from the bushes slowly and grabbed Ava by her hand. He pulled her back to the cottage gently and packed his bag.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Ava asked him curiously.

"The guards might find me hither and I do not want aught to befall thee. I want to encave somewhere else now," the prince quoth.

"Where? Just stay, will you? They wouldn't know anything. Please stay?" Ava pleaded with the prince.

"I canst not take the adventure, Ava. I hast to hie already," the prince explained