Chapter 4- My Way

"Let me ask you something then, Mr. Min. Answer honestly," I asked Yoongi in the room.

"Mwo (What)?" he replied in short.

"Do you don't recognize me?" I asked him curiously.

Yoongi looked at me and sighed loudly. He placed his gun back on his table and got up slowly.

"I know who you are. You are one huge pain in my ass and I would love to remove you immediately," Yoongi was annoyed for real this time.

"So, you don't know who I am now. Fine then. We had a deal here, remember? You promised not to kill anyone if I agree to our deal, right?" I said as I smiled sheepishly at him.

"So, you agree to marry me? You want me so bad?," Yoongi purposely irritated me.

"I don't want you. I just want my parents' debts cleared. That is all. Don't get ahead of yourself," I replied in annoyance.

Yoongi chuckled a little and quickly changed his reaction to a stone-cold death stare towards me. I had goosebumps when he changed his reaction just like that because I felt no ordinary human could do that easily.

"Don't flatter yourself here. You are not that attractive at all to me. I am doing a favor for you. That is all," Yoongi replied meanly to me.

I clenched my teeth so hard that I could feel my jaw muscles tighten. I wanted to throw him some punches and puncture his nose but I remained calm. I had to be very patient with him as I want my job done. I just want him to let my parents go and clear their debts.

"Then it is a deal! Don't break it," I said as I turned around.

"Or not? Or not what, sweetheart?" his voice was suddenly very near to me.

I felt Yoongi's hand on my hips and I could sense his breath on my shoulders. I could have just punched his nose and made him bleed but I pushed his hand away and walked towards the door to exit.

"I will call you later, honey!" I heard him say before the door closed behind me.

As I was walking down the stairs, I was thinking of a way to tell my parents about this marriage deal with Yoongi. I thought they did not have to know that it was Yoongi who threatened his men for their debts to him. Suddenly I stopped my steps and sighed hard. I thought I was going to regret this when I climbed the stairs back up to Yoongi's office. Two men were guarding his room but they knew as they opened the door for me and let me into his office.

"I have another request for you," I said as I stood in front of Yoongi.

"Boy, you have so many requests today. Want a drink? Oh, I forgot, you don't drink, right! Let's hear to this", he said as he crossed his legs on his chair.

"I don't want to tell my parents about this deal. They would be heartbroken so I suggest you be my boyfriend till we get married," I tried to explain to him.

"This shouldn't be hard, right? What is the difference whether they know or don't?" he asked me back.

"I want to bring you to my parents and get their blessing as a couple and another thing-" I froze.

"What another thing?" he asked curiously.

"I want to introduce you as my long-lost best friend, Min Yoongi," I managed to speak up again.

"What again?! Who-who...who is Min Yoongi?" he pretended not to know.

I smirked a little at him for pretending so good. I thought he is such a good actor and he could have tried acting instead of a mafia character.

"I told you, he is my long-lost best friend. I have been searching for him all over the net and places he use to go but I couldn't so I want you to be him," I explained carefully to him.

"Look here, you asked for a deal, I gave you. You want me to be your boyfriend, I don't mind it but now you want me to be your long-lost best friend. Don't you think it is too much to ask?" Yoongi raised his voice in annoyance.

"I did not ask for any deal. I just ask if you could give me some time to pay you back your money but you made a deal. Now, you have no choice. You asked for it and you have to comply with mine," I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Do you know who I am? Do you know that I am the Mafia leader of this entire town? Do you know how many people are afraid to even utter my name?," Yoongi said as he came closer to me.

"I know exactly who you are and what you do. I just want to make things a little easier for us, that is all," I casually said pretending not to be afraid of his death stare.

Yoongi suddenly got a call and he answered it. He was pissed on the phone with that caller over something and that was the first time I saw him throw his phone on the floor with anger. The phone broke and the screen cracked. He kicked the broken pieces and they shattered even more on the floor.

"Look! I don't want to argue with you. Do whatever you want! Now, get lost!" Yoongi yelled at me.

I shook my head and walked out of his office room. I smiled to myself as I was proud that I made this cold-hearted Yoongi accept my request for the first time. I walked down the stairs and waited for a cab at the entrance of the building. I took out my phone and dialed my dad.

"The deal is made, dad. You don't have to worry no more," I said to my dad.

When I went back home, I told my parents that they have more time to pay up and not to worry.

"How did you make him agree?" my mom asked me.

"I have my way," I said in short with a smile.

"The important thing is we have more time now to pay up his money," my dad said as he hugged me tightly.

"I would do anything for you both, just remember that. I love you," I said as I hugged back my dad.