Chapter 6- A Contract Sealed

I saw Yoongi walking in as I waited for him like I was told to. He was wearing his black shirt which he unbuttoned his first button from the top, his hair was still on point and he had his jacket in his hand. He placed his black jacket on one of the chairs there and walked towards the table where I was seated. I got up when I saw him pulling out his chair to sit. He was holding something which looked like a file in his hand but it didn't bother me much.

"Sit," he said in short.

"First, I just want to say-" my sentence was cut off when he placed the file in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked him as I looked at the file on the table.

"The contract. You have to sign it," Yoongi said as he handed me a pen from his pant pocket.

"What contract? I thought we made a deal verbally," I asked him curiously.

That is not enough. What if you sue me for killing your parents later?" Yoongi smirked at me.

"So, you think I would break the deal and put my parents in trouble?" I replied him as I widened my eyes.

"It is just a guaranteed contract. It benefits both of us. So, just sign it," Yoongi pushed the pen towards me.

"Let me at least read it?" I asked him.

"Sure, go ahead. You have no choice but to sign it, you know that right?" Yoongi said as he sipped his red wine.

I sighed hard and took out the contract to read. I read every line twice just to make sure I don't miss anything. The deal was stated in the contract but Yoongi added something that was never going to happen.

"What is this? Living together before and after marriage? Okay, after marriage I get it but before marriage?" I pointed out to Yoongi.

"I can't trust you. Just like how you don't trust me. So, it's something I came for the best for us, especially me," Yoongi leaned back casually at his seat.

"Especially you? What do you mean?" I asked him back.

"Well, what if you see other guys behind my back and I would have to kill him too, right? See it more like a precaution or a warning, whatever," Yoongi said as he took another sip of his wine.

"This is extreme! How about you? I can say the same about you, right?" I said as I looked at him in disbelief.

"You don't get to decide what is good and bad for me. I say you sign it and we will have a pleasant dinner after that," Yoongi smirked again.

I know Yoongi would do anything to make this deal come through so I sighed hard again and took the pen in front of me. Before I signed the contract, I looked up at him and bit my lips.

"I will sign this but I don't want to have this dinner with you. I have other plans with my roommate," I said bravely.

"Other plan, I see. I just called her and she seemed fine with you having dinner with me," Yoongi smiled sarcastically.

"You called her? How did you get her number?" I asked in shock.

"Is it so hard to that find out? Forgot who I am now?", Yoongi replied to me in cold.

I shook my head in soft and was ready to sign the contract. I signed them carefully and handed them back to Yoongi. He folded the contract without even looking at it as he placed it in his jacket. He called for the bodyguards to bring in the food and the drinks to our table. He knew I don't eat pork and beef and other weird stuff from animals so he had western food instead of for us.

"We could order more if you are not full yet?" Yoongi said as he took his cutleries to eat.

"Do I look like a huge trash can to you?" I said in annoyance.

"I didn't mean that but sure, whatever," Yoongi replied back in annoyance too.

I was so sure that Yoongi was not going to back down with my attitude and be a gentleman for once. Who are we kidding now? He is the mafia leader of the entire city and he owns everyone within his fingertips. Everyone is afraid of him and maybe he kills people when he is bored. I always dream of having a candlelight dinner with someone well known and famous but I did not see this coming my way. I noticed Yoongi kept his beans aside as he always hated having beans in his food. He kept looking at me to see if I was doing fine with my food and he ordered more food when I wasn't looking.

"Room for dessert?" he said to me as one of his bodyguards served us dessert.

"I should probably go now. The food was nice and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you," I said as I wanted to get up.

"I think we should start fresh. We got off on the wrong foot and I feel we should get to know each other more," he said as he looked at me.

"We will have more time since I am going to live with you, right? We will see then," I said as I took my bag to leave.

"At least have the desert to go. Your roommate would be looking for something," Yoongi tried to delay me from leaving.

"I have to go. I am sorry. I have class tomorrow. And another thing-" I stopped as I saw him get up too.

"Mwo(what)?" Yoongi asked with his adorable huge eyes for the first time.

His eyes weren't cold anymore but I felt this was the Min Yoongi I know since childhood.

"Please don't call my roommate ever again? I am very uncomfortable with this," I said as I walked towards the door.

"Sure but if you don't answer my calls, I will call her again," Yoongi replied back in his cold voice again.

I sighed hard and looked at him. There is no way that I could change this guy to be normal but it isn't my place to do that. I felt if he wanted to be my Min Yoongi back, he would at least try but he choose not to. So, I am going to fight back just like he does with me. Yoongi opened the door for me and I walked to the staircase leading downstairs. Yoongi leads the way in front of me and lets me out of his penthouse. Before he closed the door behind me, he pulled me back and whispered in my ears.

"Call me when you get back home, okay sweetheart?" Yoongi whispered in his sexy husky voice in my ears.

I had goosebumps all over me and butterflies were in my stomach when I heard his low sexy husky voice for the first time. I did not turn around to look at him but nodded my head as I quickly took the staircase down. I did not want to wait for the lift because I was very flushed and I couldn't control my heartbeat.