Chapter 8- The Duality

"Yoongi! What happen?" I asked Yoongi as I approached him.

He didn't answer me but just walked into the house. He looked as if he was in a huge fight with someone. Blood was dripping from his forehead and his jaw was all blue-black.

"I just need a place to clean up. I will leave once I'm done," Yoongi said as he took off his black leather jacket.

"So, I am just going to be okay about all this and say this is very normal, isn't it?" I said sarcastically to him.

"Trust me, your life will never be normal again after having me in your life," Yoongi looked at me as he raised his eyebrows to me.

"Yoongi...errr, Mr. Min, I think I am pretty sure what's normal and what's not normal here. So, care to explain?" I asked him.

"Trust me, the lesser you know, the better it is," Yoongi said.

I clenched my teeth and looked at Yoongi. I almost punched him for being arrogant and ignorant.

"Why did I even bother asking you? I'm sorry, the bathroom is ahead," I said as I pointed to the bathroom.

Yoongi walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I didn't know how bad his situation was because he didn't let me even see his wounds. I thought I couldn't care less about him since he didn't want my help. He came out from the bathroom and I could see the wound on his forehead clearly. I took out the medical aid box and handed it over to him. I didn't want to help him since he wanted to do it all by himself. I continued watching television pretending not to bother about him so much.

"Do you have food here?" Yoongi asked me.

"Do you think I am running a charity event here now?" I replied him sarcastic.

Yoongi looked at me and smirked. I thought if he can be arrogant, then I could be arrogant too. Yoongi took his leather jacket and wore it around him.

"I have to leave now. You sure you are going to be okay?" he asked me.

"What an irony! Yeah, sure!" I was irritated.

Yoongi smirked and opened the door slowly. He looked back at me and sighed hard.

"That man who intruded on your house was my competition and my enemy," Yoongi blurted out the truth.

"You're what?! What was he doing in my house then?" I asked Yoongi.

"He wanted you dead because it was either him or me to get you. I got you already so he wanted me not to have you," Yoongi said casually.

"So that's why you made that deal? So that you could have me instead of him?" I asked curiously.

"You would be either dead or sold across the country for your organs if he got to you first," Yoongi smirked.

I was stunned by whatever Yoongi had to say about this. My whole body shivered when I heard him say that I would be either dead or sold for my organs if I was with that man.

"So, you made that threatening call to my parents before he did to save me?" I doubted myself when I asked this Yoongi.

"Oh, no, no! The threat is real and your parents owe me money. My competitor just wanted me to not have what he didn't have, that's all. Plus, I did save your life twice," Yoongi smirked again.

"So, you think I should be grateful to you now that you save my life twice?" I was irritated with his smirk.

"You want your parents dead or alive now?" Yoongi asked me.

I looked at him in shock and then sighed at him annoyingly.

"How would I know if my life is not in danger anymore?" I asked Yoongi.

"You wouldn't because I will finish them all before they get to you, sweetheart!" Yoongi smiled devilishly as he said this.

"You are a psycho! I don't even know who are you now. I thought I knew but looks like you have changed a lot and I don't like this Yoongi!" I busted out.

"First, I don't know what you are talking about, and second, yeah, I can be a little psycho if anything happens to something or someone I like" Yoongi replied.

"Someone, you like? Seriously? Do you like me? Don't kid yourself! You are doing this for the deal we made, remember?" I said as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well, I can take you down right now. Strap you to the bed and do whatever I want to you. Want to bet, sweetheart?" Yoongi became savage suddenly.

I swallowed my saliva in shock and looked at him. I had butterflies in my stomach when he said that suddenly. I knew that very moment that I shouldn't even try to challenge him or make him angry anymore.

"You said something about leaving? Aren't you leaving yet?" I took my courage back to speak up.

I quickly opened the door and Yoongi walked out. As he walked down the stairs, he looked back at me smirking. My heartbeat fastened as I saw his smirk and my brain stopped functioning for a moment. I close the door behind me and took a deep breath.

Why did my heartbeat rise when I saw his smirk even after he asked me if I wanted my parents dead or alive? Why did I feel butterflies in my stomach even after I knew he was the one who threatened my parents to kill them?

Maybe because I knew this was my Min Yoongi whom I lost contact with for so long and that is why I was going through what I was going through. The fact that he didn't know it was me, his long-lost best friend that he was going to marry soon made my heart sank a little.

I didn't know if I should tell him the truth or just play along with him so that my parents would be safe. Rachel came home that day because of me and she was worried about me. We did order pizza and talked about what happened to us that day.

"I think you should tell him the truth," Rachel said as she took a bite of her pizza.

"What if he gets upset about this and does something I'll regret?" I asked her.

"Your Yoongi wouldn't do anything like that. I think you are just overthinking," Rachel convinced me.

I took a deep breath and continued eating my pizza. I was confused as I knew I have to be careful handling this issue. If he wanted me to know who he is, he would have said something to me.