Chapter 45- Get Away from Me!

"Cant you remember anything from your past?" AgustD asked me, walking slowly beside me through the castle garden at night. 

"Should I? What is so special about it?" I was curious.

The night sky was aglow with bright lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. We looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity. I saw him looking at me and immediately felt uncomfortable when he didn't take his glare off me. I swallowed my saliva in nervousness and looked up at the sky again trying to avoid his glare which was glued to my face. 

"Nothing special. Don't beat yourself if you can't remember it," he sighed slowly, halting his steps behind me. 

I turned around and squinted my eyes at AgustD, wondering why was he upset about something unrelated between them. I walked toward him and grabbed his hand slowly, pulling him to walk with me.

"Please tell me what is bothering me AgustD. I am all ears," I smiled at him, ensuring everything will be a secret between us.

"You just sound like her," he smirked at me handsomely.

"What do you mean? Who is this "she" that you are speaking about?" I chuckled a little as I skipped a little in front of him. 

"No one you should be worried about," AgustD ended my curiosity abruptly. 

"Come on! Don't be sulking now. The night is calm and soothing. Don't ruin it, please?" I looked at the dark sky and inhaled the cold soothing air. 

"Breathtaking," he whispered under his breath.

"What?" I turned back at him, sensing something from him. 

"Urm-ah-the view, I mean. It is breathtaking," he covered his lies perfectly.

"Indeed it is. You always come up here?" I enunciated.

"I do. Whenever I feel distracted and upset. This is where I come for comfort," he replied to me.

"Wow, this place is wonderful. I could just stay here forever and-what?" I noticed AgustD was looking at me with his piercing black eyes again, "why are you looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?"

"You remind me of someone," he said shortly.

"Who?" I asked him curiously.

There was a silence in him that made me want to know him more. I lowered my shoulders and slowly pulled his hand beside me. I wanted him to witness the enchanting view in front of me and feel the view himself.

"I want to do something that I know I would regret later but I think it would be worth the shot," he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. 

I wanted to resist the kiss but something in me told me to wait for something I wouldn't have believed in. AgustD's kiss made me remember my past and without me realizing it, my tears started to flow down my chubby cheeks. I saw it all, my past. How did I fall in love with AgustD, what were the struggles we went through to keep our love a secret, and how did it all end. I came to my senses and I pushed him hard stopping everything. 

With tears in my eyes, I looked up at him and asked," Is it true? Is it all true?".

AgustD nodded his head and hugged me tightly. I started sobbing hard as he hugged me tightly. I did not know why was I crying so hard but a piece of me shattered and the pain in my heartfelt so real. 

"Suga and I are the same people. I lived in the past and he is living the present. Looks like we found you at last," AgustD explained.

"He wouldn't understand this. What if he wouldn't want to go back if he knew you died because of me. He would rather stay here than come back with me," I sobbed through my words.