Chapter 5-My heart!

"So you told him about you yet?" Rachel asked me in class.

"I tried but he is just too ignorant to know it," I said as I took down some notes from the lecturer in front of me.

"You know, you could just call him and tell him everything," Rachel poked me with her pen softly.

"I won't. I want him to just be Mr. Min and not Yoongi," I said as I looked at her.

"Why? You guys could be a couple after that? What difference does that make?" Rachel kept asking me curiously.

"He is not the Min Yoongi that I know from my past. He is cold-hearted, ignorant, and just annoying," I tried to shut her up.

"I bet he is hot. Who cares if he all this? I am sure he would change after he knows who you are," Rachel was trying her luck with me.

"Too late isn't it? He threatened my parents to kill them for money and he told me not to flatter myself because I am not attractive to him," I raised my voice a little.

"Okay, that is extreme. He made a mistake there but don't you want back your Min Yoongi? I mean you took all this trouble to find him and you did, finally and now you don't want him to know? It doesn't make sense," Rachel said as she looked at my notes.

"That is why I want him to meet my parents as my Min Yoongi and my boyfriend. I am also going to tell them that we will get married soon," I blurted out the only thing I shouldn't have to Rachel.

"You what again?! Holy...you are going to marry him? Are you sure about this?" Rachel asked me in extreme disbelieve.

I looked around the lecture hall and some of the students were looking at us. They were annoyed at us for distracting them from the class and I had to apologize to them with a huge sheepish smile on my face luckily the lecturer in front did not hear us.

"How else did you think this would end? He made the deal himself and I just wanted to take advantage of it," I explained to her.

"By marrying him?" Rachel was still in disbelieve.

"He said he would give us time till tonight and we did not come up with the amount he wanted, he would kill us. Now, you don't want that, do you?" I said as I closed my notebook.

"Okay, I was wrong. The deal seems pretty fair now but are you okay with this?" Rachel asked me.

"Do I have a choice?" I replied.

"What I mean is, are you going to be fine with this marriage thing? He doesn't love you and you lying to your parents," Rachel was concerned for me.

"I have to be. I can't let anything happen to my parents," I said as I got up from my chair.

The class ended and we were walking down the hallway from our class to the cafeteria when someone came up to me and handed me a note.

"I am waiting at the car park. Come now"

-M-

I looked at the guy who gave me the note and he handed me his phone. The caller ID was private so I couldn't tell who was it exactly.

"Hello?" I said.

"I am waiting. Come now," the caller said in a cold tone.

"Mr. Min?" I asked him curiously.

"Who do you think would call you? Come down now or I am coming up to you," he said as he hung up the call.

"I have to go now, Rach! He is unbelievable! I will meet you tonight," I said as I ran downstairs as fast as I could.

I opened the door and there he was, standing there with all in black. He wore his black leather jacket and underneath that he was wearing a black t-shirt. His pants were black too with his matching black shoes. His hair was all neat and gelled up perfectly which was combed upright to an angle that no girl could ever resist. he was wearing a black mask on his face so I could only notice his dazzling black eyes which gave me a cold death stare.

"What took you so long?," Yoongi asked me in his low cold tone.

"I just finished my class. I have plans tonight. I can't come with you. Sorry," I said as I turned back to leave.

Just then, Yoongi pulled my arm hard and pushed me into his car as he had his hand above my head so that I don't hit my head.

"You don't get to decide sweetheart. You don't have a choice," Yoongi said as he sat beside me.

"This is kidnapping you know! Let me go and I won't call the cops. It is in speed dial 1 in my phone," I threatened him.

"Then the deal is off. So shall I kill your parents today or is it a bad time now?" Yoongi smirked as he looked at me.

He knew I did not have any choice but to follow him and he was using this to his advantage. I hated when Yoongi gets to control my choice. Maybe this is the new attitude that he developed when he grew up. I sat back beside him and frowned. I looked out from the window but I couldn't really enjoy the amber skies which came along with the coconut trees swaying in the cold breeze for that evening. As much as I wanted to ask where was he taking me, I still did not dare ask him.

It has been 20 minutes since we left my university and Yoongi still hasn't said a single word to me. He was on his phone all the while till we reached his destination. I looked outside again from the window and I noticed we reached his penthouse, the same place we first met and made the marriage deal.

"Why are we here?" I asked Yoongi curiously.

"You will see," he said as he got down.

He came over to mine and opened the door for me. At least he knows how to treat girls for starters. I followed him quietly but nervously not knowing why he brought me back to his place. There are some possibilities that ran in my mind that he wanted to kill me and bury me in there so that no one finds out. I thought it was the end of my life when I waited for the lift door to open. Yoongi was all calm and cool when he pressed his penthouse floor number in the elevator. So much so, I really hoped that the elevator would just stop and we would just die together in there.

"Take a seat. I will be back now," Yoongi said as he climbed up the stairs in his penthouse.

How cool is it to have a stairway leading up to your rooms in your penthouse? The structure of the penthouse itself looked very expensive and stylish. A huge leading staircase, a huge kitchen with a huge kitchen slab, a swimming pool on the balcony, and two majestic-looking living rooms-one with television and another with just huge couch sets.

"Ma'am, sir would like you to come up now," one of his men asked me in the living room.

"Up there? Why up there? Why not down here?" I asked him in shock.

"I am not sure. He is calling for you now. Please follow me," he said as he waited for me to get up.

I followed him slowly upstairs and I wondered why is Yoongi calling me upstairs when we could talk down in the kitchen or in one of the living rooms. Just as I walked behind Yoongi's bodyguard upstairs, I saw Yoongi taking off his t-shirt in one of the rooms. My heart sank a little when I saw that and I just wanted to run back downstairs but I know Yoongi would cancel the deal later. Just as Yoongi saw his bodyguard, he nodded and unbuckled his pants, and then he froze when he saw me standing behind his bodyguard.

"Balcony," Yoongi told his bodyguard as he closed the room door.

My mind went wild a little while as I thought, "We are doing it on the balcony?! Gross!".

I was prepared for anything and pretended I was okay as I followed the bodyguard to the balcony. I have rooted on the ground when I saw a candlelight dinner-style preparation just beside the swimming pool. I sighed softly and felt bad for thinking dirty of Yoongi. I covered my face with my palms as I walked towards the table.

"Take a seat ma'am. Sir will be with you shortly," he said as he walked out from the balcony.