Chapter 31-Spicy Lunch

I reached Yoongi's house and rang his doorbell as I waited for him to answer the door. He came up to the door looking like he was just woken up from an afternoon nap. I smiled in small looking at his grogginess and his pout on his face having his sleep disturbed. I know he did not like people disturbing him from his sleep and I immediately felt guilty for doing that.

"I am sorry. Were you taking a nap?" I apologized to Yoongi.

"It is okay. I am sleeping too much by the way. I need a break from it," he sarcastically replied to me.

I walked in and placed my bag down on the couch and sat down.

"What brings you suddenly?" Yoongi asked me.

"How's your head?" I asked him back

"Not bad I guess. Oh, so you came over because worried about me suddenly?" he said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Yoongi, I am pretty sure you have survived the worst situations than this, right? Then, why are so upset?" I was annoyed that he was being childish.

"We have kissed. We shared one bed together. What more do you want me to prove that you have some feelings for me?" Yoongi replied to me.

"I am not doing this now, Yoongi. I came over to tell you that I dreamt about Ashley again and not to talk about our relationship. This is not the right time, Yoongi," I sighed hard.

"So, when is the right time to talk about our relationship. Tell me," Yoongi asked me.

"You know what, I am leaving now. I am sorry that I came over. I am sorry that I disturbed you from your afternoon nap. Forget that I was here," I said as I took my bag on the couch to leave.

Yoongi slowly walked towards me, but he forcefully pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands on the wall. He looked straight into my eyes for a solid two to three minutes before letting my hands go. My heart started to beat fast, and I had butterflies in my stomach when he did that to me without any warning.

I froze a while and didn't know what to do as I could feel my chubby cheeks so flushed. Yoongi who was ready to walk away turned his back to me and kissed my lips as he held out his hand to my head as he was trying to avoid my head from hitting the wall. Soon, his tongue was in my mouth gliding smoothly with mine. I love the fact that Yoongi wasn't too aggressive or soft when he kissed me.

"Do you want to take it to the bedroom?" Yoongi whispered in my ears sexily.

I couldn't resist his sexiness and his deep voice in my ears and I felt my knees were weak to even stand properly. I quickly agreed, and he pulled my hand to his bedroom. I swallowed my saliva hard as I thought I was insane for letting him kiss me like that. I didn't even know if he was serious with me or just wanted to let out his lust in me.

Before I could think further, he looked into my eyes and smiled softly. He came in closer and continued the kiss with me. As our lips were passionately finding each other's, Yoongi took out his shirt, but I stopped him halfway, and he looked at me in shock.

"I prefer doing it with my camisole on if you don't mind," I said feeling self-conscious.

"You know I love everything about you, right? But if you say so, I don't mind because my hands will still go under there and play whatever is under there," he was smirking as he said this.

I blushed a little knowing that the hardcore city mafia leader was serious with me. He pushed me on the bed, and he climbed on top of me as he kissed my neck and started sucking on it hard. I closed my eyes and moan in soft as whatever he was doing to me, he was so good at it. One of his hands went under my camisole and unhooked my bra, and I was shocked that he did that with only one hand.

He removed it slowly and went under the camisole to suck on my buds. He sucked on it so hard and played with it with his tongue that I moaned even louder than before. He then slowly licked his way down to my navel, and he gave one hard suck on my navel which made me scream his name in shock and pleasure.

He made his way down to my opening and parted my legs and I quickly remembered that it was not as pleasant as it looked.

"I am sorry it is a little dark down there because I am chubby-oh-Yoongi!" he couldn't care less about my complaint and sucked hard.

I held his head close to my opening as he was sucking me for at least 10 minutes without giving it any rest. I couldn't control myself that I was moaning so loudly without me realizing it. He stuck his finger in my warm tunnel but continued to suck on my bean hard. His tongue went in a circular motion before sucking me dry down there.

My eyes widened as he used his tongue on my bean while he sucked it hard. After he was satisfied with everything that he did to me and seeing I was gasping for air and my face was all flushed with that moaning, he was ready to do it. He came back up to me and kissed my lips again softly.

"We can stop if you don't want to. I won't force you, princess," he asked me through his panting and sweat.

I nodded my head and gave him the assurance, but I stopped him just before he took out his junior on me. I wasn't thinking straight at that moment as I was not myself, so I couldn't be bothered with whatever he asked or said to me. I took a deep breath before he went in with me, but he knew that I was nervous, so he took things really slow and steady.

"Don't worry, princess. I will take the gentle side this time, but I won't be doing the same for the second round," he said as he pushed his junior in me slowly.

"Second round?! No-wait! Yoongi!" I was shocked but Yoongi pushed the tip of his junior in me.

"Sorry, princess," he pushed in fully in me.

"But you said-," I held his body tightly as he roughly pushed it in me in full.

I yelled in pain and I could feel the pain, but the pleasure took over me more as he thrust in me deeper and deeper. He kept looking at me and checking on me if I was doing okay with him thrusting me hard which I found really arousing because I didn't think so much that guys usually would be so concerned about how their partners would feel during their intercourse. Before I could climax in full, Yoongi wanted to go for a second round, and he wasn't kidding when he said that. He thrust in me in full this time and rode me hard on the bed till I had my legs were shaking and shivering.

As we climaxed together at that moment, he gave me one last push in me before spilling his content in his condom. I quickly curled up and stayed in the fetal position as Yoongi climbed on my side and pulled me closer to him. He opened his arm and embraced me making me hear his heartbeat. He adjusted the blanket on me and kissed my forehead softly.

"You are mine, pretty. No one can harm you as long I am here with you," he whispered in my ears.

I closed my eyes and hugged him as I dozed off on his chest that day. It was at least an hour that we lay on the bed with each other when he had a call from one of his men. He turned his body to reach for his phone. He looked back cautiously at me sleeping on his chest trying not to wake me up. He managed to pick up his call as he had my head on his chest.

"Can't you finish the job without me?!" he muttered sotto voce.

He looked back at me and tried to get up from the bed. He pushed me slowly to the other side of the bed and walked towards the balcony to continue his conversation with his men over the phone. I opened my eyes slightly to see him on the balcony speaking tensely over the phone. I removed my blanket from my body and walked towards the balcony. I opened the balcony door and there he was standing and speaking seriously over the phone. I hugged him from the back and I heard him say that he would call back.

"What is that all about?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Uh-nothing much. Just work," Yoongi replied in short.

"Let's get some lunch, then?" I asked him with a huge grin on my face.

"Okay, but what do you want? I can or-," he stopped when I waved my hand signaling him that I didn't want to order in.

"Let's go out," I said.

I heard Yoongi sigh, and he looked out the balcony. He nodded his head with a warm smile on his perfect face. I noticed that he was giving a cold look at nowhere and I knew something was bothering him much.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him suddenly.

"Uh-What? No, that is fine," he lied to me.

"I know that you are the Mafia leader of this town and must be responsible for your men, but that doesn't mean you can't tell me what is bothering you so much?" I pulled him to sit on one of the patio chairs on the balcony.

"No, seriously I can handle it myself. There is nothing to worry about," he lied to my face again.

"Okay, it is up to you if you want to share with me or not, but everything will get back to normal and will be fine soon," I convinced him.

He took a deep breath and hugged my waist. I slowly caressed his messy hair and kissed his cheek. I just wanted him to know that I would be there for him always even when it gets tough. We shall be together forever since your love is the sweetest person I've ever known. Every day, I love you, and I will always be there for you when you need me.