Chapter 10 - A Rookie and A Naïve

"Mr. Min! You can't go round punching people simply! Do you know what will happen if someone has seen you punch Mr. Bing's nose that day?" I raised my voice on Yoongi in the car.

"I did not do that simply! I did that because he tried to be funny with you. He deserved it anyway," Yoongi replied to me.

"He said he was sorry! Why can't you just let it go? What if he wants to file a report against you? Isn't that for you?" I tried to rationalize with him.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, okay princess! Plus, he wouldn't dare. He knows what he did was wrong. By the way, how many times has he touched you?" Yoongi asked me.

"You are a psycho! Nobody cares if he did that and we don't have to proof or any eyewitness that Mr. Bing did that to me," I fought back.

"No proof?! That is what you think. I am sure he has done it with many other girls on your campus!" Yoongi rationalized.

"Look here, Mr. Min, if you are going to go around wanting to kill people, I think it is better you just shoot me dead right now! I can't live with a person who hovers me 24/7 and controls me," I yelled at Yoongi angrily.

"If you are going to tell me again that Mr. Bing did not deserve what he got from me, I will shoot you now! Tell me! Come on!" Yoongi threatened me.

I looked at Yoongi and realized that Mr. Bing deserved what Yoongi did to him but I was too ignorant to acknowledge this. I was just too afraid that if we got caught with authorities, my parents' life would be in danger again and I would lose my Min Yoongi again.

"Okay, okay! I think-Yes, he deserves it but promises me one thing, will you?" I asked Yoongi.

"What is it now?" Yoongi asked me monotonously.

"Promise me you won't go around hitting people just because of me? I am not worth it and just remember that you would not be as lucky as now," I said as I looked at him.

"I feel like we are like a lovey-dovey couple already. Yucks!" Yoongi complained.

"Mr. Min...! Please? So that I could trust you a little?" I said.

"Okay, fine! But no guarantees. I will act based on how critical the situation is and you cannot control me," Yoongi was upset.

"You just want to show off your mafia moves to people and guess what, they will be afraid of you, not like you," I replied in annoyance.

"Don't doubt it too much, princess," Yoongi said as he adjusted his jacket in the car.

Yoongi said he wanted to take me for dinner after my class that day so I had to call Rachel and tell her I won't be back for dinner. I had my bag in between Yoongi and myself for precautions and it is not that Yoongi would be tempted to come closer to me but it is just a reflex situation. Plus, I am not his type, he said it himself. Yoongi asked the driver to halt the vehicle and told me to get down. He told me to wait in the only building which looked like a huge warehouse so, without asking me any further questions, I ran inside the warehouse.

As I waited for Yoongi in the warehouse, I stood near a huge window and looked out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards me. I heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter. There were no people to be seen around that area as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of a few abandoned cars danced with spray and I could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window. It sounded like the buzzing of angry bees.

I saw Yoongi walking into the warehouse and I caught up with him.

"What are we doing here? You said we are going for dinner, right?" I asked Yoongi curiously.