Chapter 37-The Flashback

Note: Modern English dialogues to Olden English dialogues 

*The vocabularies of the olden English words are below*

The second queen, Queen Celeste, initiated the war just to get rid of him and his people so that the throne would be taken over by Prince AgusD's step-brother, Stefan II. Stefan II was a half-breed human-vampire born to his half-breed vampire queen mother, Celeste, and his father, King Im Suk was Stefan's step-father.  

Prince AgusD, the lost soul of a king, was born to king Im Suk and his mother, Queen Helena who died the second day after giving birth to Price AgusD 'in the castle. The king was devastated upon seeing his dead wife and hated his own child, Prince AgusD. The king shunt Prince AgusD for killing his mother and promised his second wife, Queen Helena the throne to her son, Stefan II. Since the king's and the first queen's marriage was mixed, some of the medieval castle staff agreed on naming king Im Suk's and Queen Helena's firstborn based on a Korean name, Prince AgusD

"The throne would belong to the firstborn. Hence, my son, Prince Stefan II would not hast a chance to get that throne?" Queen Celeste asked King Im Suk in despair. 

"I warrant thou that mine throne is only for Stefan II. Prince AgusD is not my son. He killed his own mother during birth and it wouldn't take long for him to kill me too for mine throne," King Im Suk promised Queen Celeste. 

"As thou promised," Queen Celeste said delightfully. 

The king had promised the queen his throne to prince Stefan ii although prince Stefan ii is much younger than Prince AgusD. The throne was supposed to be handed over by king Im Suk to Prince AgusD because Prince AgusD is the king's blood-related son he hath. Prince AgusD was content to grant the throne to prince Stefan II willingly without any fight yet the queen was not convinced that Prince AgusD would hie 'in peace with the king's decree.

Prince AgusD tried to convince the queen with all his might yet she was not convinced by the prince's words. He even told her that he would not attend the new king's coronation 'in the castle and had been 'in the woods till the coronation is over. The queen was much unfurnished to hark to Prince AgusD and chased him out of her chamber presently. He then went to his father and pleaded with him to understand him yet 'were all 'in vain.

"I shall give up the throne as thou wish, father. I shall pate to the mountains or the woods when the coronation is taking place. Make mom understand this, father," Prince AgusD pleaded with the king.

"She is not thy mom nor I am not thy dad. Make sure thou are not hither when the coronation takes place in this castle. If not, I shall amerce thou!" the king remarked as he chased his son from his chamber too.

Prince AgusD's heart sunk as he walked out from the king's chamber knowing how much his dad hated him. He decided he wanted to leave the castle as soon as possible before the king and the queen announced Prince Stefan II's coronation. So, he quickly rushed back to his chamber and took some of his clothes, shoved them into his rugged cloth bag, and tied it tightly. Just then Prince Stefan II came into his chamber and was rooted to the ground seeing his elder brother packing frantically. 

"Where are thou going, mine brother?" Prince Stefan II asked Prince AgusD curiously.

"Oh, nowhere! I just wanted to take a walk 'in the woods to refresh my mind," Prince AgusD lied to his brother.

"With thy bag?" Prince Stefan II asked him back.

"This-this-this I am going to donate to the people 'in the woods. Thee lack to worry, Prince Stefan II, allow to bed now," Prince AgusD tried to cover up his lies again.