Living Failure (Rework?)

The story is not based in real life. Any places, and circumstances are purely coincidental.

This story features heavy angst, and dirty jokes that may not be suitable for anyone.

Do not read if you are offended by any of this.

Stories are intended for entertainment and if you can't read this with an open mind. Then, this book isn't for you.

Inspired by: Sket Dance/Oregairu

♧ ♧ ♧

Cast of Characters

Chun Y/N ー An ultimate loner for having a terrifying face and unique appearance with a twisted personality.

Myoui Mina ー The most well known student in Jinjikou High for her high class beauty and her good grades. In spite of her popularity, no one wants to be friends with her, and so she's a loner, who has a social anxiety.

Minatozaki Sana ー Is an outgoing, extrovert friend that loves to hang out with Mina and Momo a lot. All students admires her high energy and her bubbly, easy going attitude. Has an ex girlfriend named, Chou Tzuyu.

Hirai Momo ー Although she seems to be wild and rebellious on the outside, she is soft hearted, extremely lonely and sensitive on the inside. Her reputation was worst because of her Dad having the biggest gang group in the world. She's known for having a tsundere personality.

Bae Irene ー Modern Korean and Homeroom teacher of Y/N, and MiSaMo. Despite her age, she's always mistaken as teenagers like the rest of the students. She's always bitter about love, and she gives the best advice about life.

I'll decide whether to complete this book, revised few things. This is one of the books I love to write.

I hope you guys support it till the end!