Chapter 28

It was one of the most luxurious mansion in the world.

The engagement party is like a tradition for the wealth people to improve their daughter or son's lifestyle, or get them prepared for the wedding that is yet to come.

The hall was distinguishly opulent and a high graded venue. The party was like any other, except that usually toasts or speeches are made to announce the upcoming wedding.

As for me, I never been to any parties before, I dislike getting near to people who dressed in dignified, ceremonial outfits. Since I'm inside the mansion and took part of the party, so it's too late for me to complain now.

I didn't want to let my Mom go alone.

The red carpet covering the floor, everything about this mansion was plenty elaborate to begin with.

"Y/N, the macarons are so tasty! Come taste it yourself!" Mom already started to feed me.

"I'm not hungry," I gave her a smile to make her less anxious.

I've no idea she had dressed like that, the same thing goes to my outfit I'm wearing now like, who am I supposed to be? I looked like I am about to get married too.

Relax, you got this.

"Y/N isn't she one of the girl you mentioned?" Mom didn't point a finger, but she glared at it.

I already knew before Mom reminded me. She was the person I always have my eyes on, to make sure I wouldn't lost sigh of her. And the reason is...

"Tonight, Sana was invited in an engagement party by her friend. The place is one of the most luxurious architectural in the entire world. A wealthy, billionaire family lives in there and of course, a friend of Sana," This was what Mina explained to me before I had agreed with the favor she pleaded.

The statement she gave was familiar at some point. I didn't want to be hopeful, but it did seem important for us, for the club, for Sana.

"I sort of have a feeling you know where this place is. So I leave this matter to you, Chun Y/N... or should I addressed you... Son Y/N?"

"I accept your request but... Don't call me by that surname again.", I threatened her with a bloodshot eyes, but she wasn't really fazed by it.

I'm amazed Mina knows about me. She's a top student for that reason. Where did she get that information from? How mysterious.

But anyways, I have found Sana.

She was standing in front of the salads table, with a solemn demeanor, Sana wore a dress that shimmers beautifully and no one would ever think she was a simple, high school girl.

"Staring at your future wife, hm?" Mom says, making me embarrassed and look away.

"Quit it," I blushed.

"So beautiful, isn't she?" Mom smiles happily, as if she have already seen the prophecies.

"...Yeah, maybe" I whisper softly, praying that she didn't hear it.

"Go talk to her,"

"I will. I'm still thinking on how to approach,"

"Ask her to dance with you when the music rolls in," Mom suggests.

"...Huh?!" I wheeze.

"Hehe, you learned dance with me before. You should apply it to her~!" Mom gave me a light tough on my cheek, following a chuckle.

"....." I didn't say anything. That's when Mom gave me a glass of wine, two of them. I knew it was for me and Sana. So she wants me to make the first move then?