Chapter 4

♧ ♧ ♧

I'm so done...

They must have some sort of plan to ruin me and played with my soft feelings.

At this rate, I'll just end up being manipulated and look stupid. I don't care if they're pretty, I am also pretty myself too.

Compare to Mina, Sana doesn't seem mindful of what she had said. She really wanted me to go out with her...

in the library.

To be fair, I'm not annoyed because library is one of my sanctuary places to escape reality. I just don't see a reason why I'm here when I've borrowed books the other day.

"Y/N~! Look! I found some interesting book~!" Sana brought a hunch of novels in her hands and puts them on the table as she took a seat opposite to me.

"Those are romance stories..." I answer.

"Eh? You love reading books so I thought you would like this stuff," Sana states.

"I have something called personal taste. Love is a distraction and unwanted, in other words, it's repulsive. " I say and Sana looks at the book I'm holding.

"Why do I feel like you sound like Mina for a second?" Sana strokes her nonexistent beard.

"We probably share the same interest. Well, I doubt an ignorant girl like you would know," I playfully say and she sulks with a pout.

"That's not something you should say to a girl,"

"I say what I want to say," I look at the book in my hand and read silently, deciding that I won't talk anymore so Sana would ignore me.

"Don't you wanna know why I brought you here?" Sana mutters, but I remained quiet.

I know, that's why I didn't ask.

The Helper's Club is obviously trying to help me recognize the things I want to do and match them with a club.

But, I already did tell them I don't need their help. They're as stubborn as a wandering pig. Even so, they made efforts on helping me solve my club problem.

It can't be helped. Let's see what they've got.

"Hi, Sana! Wow! Your hair is beautiful as always!" Then, a group of five friends pass by and casually greets her.

"Hello~" Sana waves back. She had this vibe that is a friend of everyone, and a tradition of greeting back to those who talked to her.

I was quietly minding my own business until they were amazed I was with Sana, I avert my gaze away.

"Oh, you're with Y/N?"

"Kind of," Sana smiles.

"Good luck! Hope Y/N won't do anything to you," They say.

What the hell do they think I am? If it's because of my face, they are judging me so wrong, not gonna lie and I'm pissed of that.

"Y/N wouldn't do that!" Sana tells.

And so, one of the five was a boy. He came up to Sana and gently smiles at her. "Hey,"

Sana was quiet at first, "Oh... hello,"

I thought it was just me, but the way she responded seems odd. At that, the friends disappeared from the library after borrowing a book.

As if that was all it took to make her feel better, she then let out a soft sigh in relief.