Chapter 34

A/N: A quick question, are you guys interested in flashback? because I know some of you just don't like flashbacks so it's why I didn't put anything in details about Sana, but if you guys are curious what was going on, let me know, I'll try to fill you up in the next chapter!

♧ ♧ ♧

Christopher Chan Bang.

Just from his full name, he is a good looking man in a casual way. I tell you, you wouldn't want to miss a glance at his gorgeous face but I, on the other hand, never wanted to go near him.

Basically, he overshadows everyone whoever is in his side.

Screw that guy, I'm a good looking bastard too.

As for my relationship with him... well, we're in the same class last year, the same goes on our first year. I didn't really want to talk about him.

"Chan?" Of course, Sana knows him. She is a friend to everyone in this school.

"Hey!" He waves at Sana with a neat smile.

"A-another gorgeous senpai? Hi! Nice to meet you! My name is Nako! I'm a first year~!" She gradually rushed to him in an instant, after all that confession she have said to me.

What can I say, feelings are temporary.

"Oh? Nako chan! Pleasure to meet you," Chan was overwhelmed at first once he discovered how small Nako's height is that he had to pat her head to express his respect and dignity.

"Kyaaahh~ I'm getting a head pat~! Huhu!" Yeah, yeah. Congrats. Can I head home now?

"Come closer," Mina demands him. "Miss Bae have already told me about you. I never knew you'd be here today in a complete meeting,"

In a complete meeting? Pft, I really should've went straight home. Darn it, Sana, you are so good at distracting and changing my mind.

"Oh? Y/N is here too?" Chan looks surprised.

My dead eyes, narrowed at him and I mumble a word. "What? You can see me?"

"Y/N, that's not good," Sana scolds me. Well, I teased her for that before.

"Oh? Aren't you two used to be close buddies before?" Momo leans her arms in the sofa and made the atmosphere go awkward. Shut it...

"Maybe." I look back at the book on my hand.

"Well, something like that," Chan brushes it off with a sly smile, but in any case, Chan has man's pride in him despite he's a friendly guy.

Now, looking at Mina. She may be quiet and don't care about a single thing, but this girl is something I must keep my eyes on. For just in a blink, she already know all of the mysteries.

"If I remember it correctly, you're not here to become a solid member but to take part of a trial?" Mina breaks the ice sheer in the air.

"Yes, that's right." Chan nods. "To tell you the truth, I've tried out all the clubs in this school and I just couldn't find where I really belong,"

He's still joining clubs after clubs? He never change, huh?

"That's why I approaches Miss Bae for help so she told me to come give Helper's Club a try,"

"Indulge my curiosity, what is there a reason for you to give our club a try? No certain goal, hm?" Mina asks.

"Well... I uhh, just want to give it a try,"

"You've tried out hundreds of clubs already so I failed to understand why none has ever piqued your interest yet. Could it be... there's something you dearly need to be doing?" She is on hard mode, this Mina... seriously.