Chapter 43

A/N: Hai, hello, I miss you guys so here's an update

♧ ♧ ♧

I left the club room after I've hinted them the riddle. I'd rather make the words difficult than it was easier to figure out. Well, I'm pretty sure one of them would understand it.

When I had disappeared, the atmosphere was filled with confusion and shock. Sana sat the sofa next to Momo. "What was that?"

"I don't understand too... What kind of request was that?" Momo growls.

Mina turned to the window, lips curved into a smile and closes her eyes to feel the breeze as she speaks. "The wind feels good,"

Unable to tolerate, Momo and Sana looked at her in silence. As Mina turned around, her posture straightened, "Love is in the air, huh?"

"Huh?"

"Did you understand what Y/N said?"

"I absolutely do," Mina confidently sit back on her chair. "It's the first kind of request we've ever had,"

"I'm sick of being dumb," Momo listlessly sighs.

"Don't worry, Y/N did that on purpose just so we would think of it all day, figuring an answer until we realize it,"

"Have you realized it already, Mina?" Sana asks.

Mina slowly nods. "Y/N wants to fall in love. However, it's quite a complicated process... I can't figure out that part yet,"

♧ ♧ ♧

Imust rethink properly. What was the reason I requested them for a ridiculous social event called Love? Just to be clear, I don't want to hang out with of them. Yes, you heard me.

Those three are best friends. You get me?

I did told them I liked them, I liked being with them. It's so fun and adventurous. Anyone who would enjoy being with significant ones wished could last forever.

I hate to see the three of them fell apart.

To protect them, all I could is hide my feelings and act pretentious.

In order to maintain the relationship stable... one should not develop feelings. Or if you do, just keep the feelings hidden. Otherwise.. it'll never be the same as before.

The problem is that I'm awfully attached to the girls. I can't help but think of them most of the time.

If this goes on, then I will ruin their friendship.

Because...

I easily catch feelings...

An hour after the club, Sana had a meet up with Tzuyu behind the campus. It hasn't been that long since they've broken up. Tzuyu really seemed like she realized her mistakes.

"I've wanted to talk to you again,"

"Yeah," There was nothing to it but coldness in Sana's tone.

"Listen, Sana.. I've been reflecting my actions  all day, all night. I couldn't stop thinking of you... When I realized you were gone... I felt... incomplete," Tzuyu croaked her voice shakily.

Living FailureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara