Chapter 5

♧ ♧ ♧

I must've done something wrong...

My thought speaks when I had time to reflect. Imagine a girl, dragging your hand and asking for company.

Then takes you to the Principal's Office.

It was an unpleasant feeling to set your foot over a place where you'll be disciplined for something you didn't know what you were doing.

Before I realized it, I found myself sitting in the chair and behaving like a dog whilst Momo stood as she pointed a harsh finger at me.

"Miss Kang! This is Chun Y/N! I'm telling you... this kid won't join a club!" Momo says.

This is how she does things, huh? I can't with this anymore...

From Volleyball court to, Library, to the Principal's office.

What's next? See you in Heaven?

"It's not like that... I was looking for a club..."

"Liar! You were going home!" Momo shouts. I couldn't deny it because she was half right and I just lowered my head with guilt.

As the room fell silent, the Principal took her fashion glasses off and releases a sigh. This is actually the first time I've met the principal face to face. Apparently, she's young.

And younger than Miss Monster Irene Bae.

How could someone handle School at a very young age?

Upon studying her, my eyes scan her nameplate. Kang Seulgi. With a certificate of approval, contracts, and achievements pasted on the wall.

"Hmm..." Miss Kang hums to think of a speech and Momo's eyes as she waited for Miss Kang to speak, was filled with disgust. I didn't know what to react.

"Hey, why are you trying to involve the principal with your problem?" I whisper so Miss Kang won't hear.

"Heh, you didn't know? This school has a law that others don't have. If you don't join a club you might as well be expelled," Momo tells in a high class, violent tone.

My only response was a cold stare at Momo, and she must've sensed the way I look at her that made her jump a little. "Wh-what?"

"I never thought you'd go this far for me. Are you worried I might get expelled or what?" I tease.

"N-no! I don't care if you're expelled! You're an awful person I don't want to talk to, but I am just doing my job as a Helper's Club!" She blurts in denial.

On that point, I had imagined myself I'd turn myself in and apologize on behalf of my behavior, but I've got pride. I would never do such things. My beliefs are too strong for that.

Meanwhile, Miss Kang glared between us, left and right. There was a slight grimace on her eye likely because the atmosphere must have hit her in an uncomfortable mood.

"Momo, you have a dance practice later, right?" Miss Kang reminds.

"Huh? My friends said we don't," She answers. Under that confused gaze, I figured reading her thoughts but I'm not really much of a mind reader myself so I listened with rhapsodic attention instead.