Chapter 46

A/N: Who do yall think Y/N will end up with??? The winner girl is picked btw sjwjdjdd
Also, is it me? Or the story is getting bland :( I know but I'll be sure to make things good the next update! Thanks for reading and supporting Living Failure!

♧ ♧ ♧

Unsurprisingly, today's exam is quite bizarre. It's always the part where teachers discussed basic steps and formulas but when it comes to us, answering it, they gave hard questions.

I hope Momo doesn't find any of these problems complicated. I knew I taught her well, and I wished I could teach her more.

I seriously doubt our math exam was made to make us all fail. We have realized it unconsciously that our math instructor wants us to be challenged and stressed.

It would be funny if Mina answered it correctly. She hella smart, everyone knows that.

Once the test was finished, the students were rushing with excitement to go home, or going to the club and have a hangout. Kids really do like waiting time, huh? I don't really care but it's their life.

Happiness is a choice that can be replaced by sadness, and my whole life is miserable because I never choose to be happy.

Standing up from my chair, a small part of me wanted to steal a glance at the trio but I keep  my head forward and slowly leaves. There is still exam tomorrow, which is the last day. I don't think I'm excited for the school Festival.

Crowds are less attractive place to introverts. Mina is going to be busy for helping out this fast approaching festival. I'm not sure about Momo and Sana.

"Mina~ Are still busy?" Sana approached her.

"I think so. The student council needs me for help. I apologize I can't teach you today," She replies in a guilty tone. However, Momo stood once she have stretched her arms up in the air and eventually runs off without a word.

"Momoring?" Sana calls but she didn't stop. "That reminds me... Never seen Momo this motivated and sparkling,"

Mina seemingly sensed right through her eyes and she smiles. Knowing how to spice things, Mina glanced at her. "Why don't you ask Y/N for a tutor?"

"Ha? No way...! I doubt Y/N's ever going to do that! I'm dumb.. and Y/N's gonna scold me and degrade me...!" Sana refuses instantly.

"You think so? But you're wrong," Mina hangs her bag over her shoulder. She lets out a sigh of relief,  "Aren't you curious about what's going on with Momo recently? Why don't you find that out?"

"Hmm..?" Sana blinks. Their conversation is way too void of content, though in the end it's all about a way of acting out normalcy. Initially, Sana is sluggish to notice at certain things.

"Should I..? Ah.. I need to study with Momo..! I must find her! We can't fail our exams!" That was all it took to end a silly conversation. She blatantly shook her head and Mina was the last student to left the classroom.

♧ ♧ ♧

Walking, I seemed to be coming closer to the library and Momo's confession was reminded in my head. Why can't I stop thinking about that? I don't get why it's hard to move on and pretend it didn't happen. Things won't be the same as it was when feelings developed. Why is Momo so straightforward like that?

To be frank, must be nice to be so expressive like that.

As I've arrived the library, I passed through it. Suddenly, it became an uncomfortable place to go which is pathetically sad. It's not that I hate it, I needed more time to collect myself.