Chapter 3

Mina and I really did go out...

...of the classroom.

I was sort of profoundly impressed that Mina has the nerve to play with my feelings, which is unacceptable. Sure, I admit that she gave me a heart attack because it was the first time someone had ever proposed to me like that.

Right now at the moment, Mina was satisfied that she plasters a mean smile across her lips and I find myself wishing this girl to be single for the rest of her life. Period.

"Fufuh, I didn't expect the so-terrific student would easily be manipulated by sweet talks. I thought you weren't the type to get caught up in these things," Mina stifles a girly chuckle and finger on her plump lips.

We were both outside the school to watch the sports club doing their activities, but at this hour, running and jogging would be the most efficient thing to do for them.

"Do you deceive people like that in order to make things happen? If so, you wouldn't be able to have a boyfriend or girlfriend," I say.

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm not into that boring stuff since it distracts my goal,"

Leaning at the wall and watch the volleyball court with Mina, we were at least five meters distance to make it look like we're not talking or anything.

"Whatever floats your boat. So, why did you want me to go out?" I feel the morning breeze into my face and heads up to the sky.

"For security, what sports do you play?" Mina asks.

"What do you mean 'For security,'? Do I really look like the bad one that stares at students in the middle of their club activities?"

"No, that's not what I mean, I guess but your dead eyes says otherwise," Her smart way of talking makes me doubt her existence 'cause she's unbelievable.

"Why are you so obsessed with my face? I know I'm aware that I'm cute,"

"Please, I believe you're creeping me out with your horrible self love," Tsk.

With that, she blew a soft sigh and smiles that confused me. "How strange,"

"What is?" I ask, watching the track team members jogging around the field.

"I've never held a conversation this long to anyone before so I'm overwhelmed to a certain degree," She tells, but it sounded like Mina was complimenting herself.

Speak of the devil, I haven't seen Mina talk this much too. I've been distracted that I flop to realize I was talking to her.

"Why are you in Helper's Club?" I asked.

"Why, you ask? That's quite a question there,"

"I just thought you're not a type of person to stick your nose into other people's business. I have always thought you and I are the same,"

We're both introverts and not very open to others, but I can't say she's as loner as me. I have actually seen her with Sana before, but not for long. Mina normally doesn't care. We almost share the same common.

We both think that youth is a ridiculous idea.

After listening to my statement, she giggles in an adoring way and glances. "Have you been observing me all these times? Sneaky of you,"

"It's not that I want to but for someone who is an introvert as well, seeing someone alone by themselves stood out to me the most," I tell.

Almost flustered by her words, I'm certain that she was avoiding my question but if she's not down to talk about it, then I respect her boundaries.