Chapter 2

Helper's Club? What an interesting name.

Just from the name itself, it sounds like a lot of work.

From my outlook, Sana seems way more fitting at the theme than the other two.

People who help are mostly those who can't help themselves as well.

Having someone to help you must be a good thing, especially if it's beyond your power.

As for me, I don't need help.

Because I know exactly what I want and what exactly I need. Involving people in my life isn't going to give me any profit as an introvert.

Why did those three choose that club? I don't get it. They could've joined a club where they can show their potential and talents, but out of all clubs...

Tsk, forget. Thinking about them won't give me any benefits.

Tired of reminiscing, I've ascended the stairs to go home and I'm seeing a lot of students in the corridor doing their club activities. It's as if a festival is going to happen tomorrow.

They are even putting up posters on the wall and indistinct chatters are all I heard.

They're working so hard, huh... Good work, I leave the school to you, guys.

"Hey, I asked the teachers that all clubrooms are full. What should we do? We're the only club who doesn't have a room," The girl talks loud enough that I can hear.

"Why don't we go ask help from the Helper's Club?" The other girl says.

"Ha? Ew, as if I'd ask them. They're so bad at it, in fact! There's no way they can help us our situation right now,"

"Oh, I get it. Hey, did you hear? They have a recent client and helped them look for a club. Apparently, they put her in the wrong club~"

"Gosh, they're so terrible at helping! I'd be so embarrassed! They should just disband the club. No one's asking for their help recently,"

What in the world am I hearing now?

"Hey~ I have an idea~! Let's claim their room ours~! That club is worthless anyway,"

"Let's tell the teachers about this!"

The two of them disappeared in a flash, and I find myself realizing I stopped to eavesdrop on them.

What's wrong with me? What made me drop my guard down to listen to such pointless gossips I don't even care? As an introvert, I'm bound to hear those words because of my observation. So, for now. I didn't actually know they were bad at doing their activities, and that I'm hearing some complaints outside.

Well, good luck, Helper's Club. Try your best to save your club.

♧    ♧    ♧

The next day.....

"Y/N~ Yesterday, you came home a little bit late than usual. Could it be you found a club?" My Mom asks, who peeks through the wall after washing the dishes.

Wiping my lips with a napkin, I stood and grab my bag. "As if. I got caught up in something I shouldn't," 

"You should tone down your salty personality a bit, so you'll have a friend at the very least," My Mom turns with a sly, child-like face and I can't help but cringe.

Yes, this is my Mom. She's a young-adult type of Mom. For the record, I take after her that's why I have this decent face of mine.