Chapter 7

♧ ♧ ♧

The Helper's Club is prone to disband.

If there were votes to shut down the club, the majority would be approvals.

Hearing the sides of the members, I had come to understand that every single human has their own shapes of problem that cannot be measured.

Right now: Mina, Sana, and Momo are in the Guidance room with Principal Kang, Miss Bae, and the Calligraphy. There was a sofa and the ladies took their seats, opposite from each other. The Helper's Club seems more nervous and unconfident about the sudden debate, not for Mina. She's a diligent student that is ready for whatever challenges her.

"Helper's Club and Calligraphy club... Hmm..." Principal Kang carefully reads the differences of the club's benefits on a paper, glancing left and right.

Miss Bae sighs, losing her patience. She has always known Kang Seulgi for being slow and slothful. Up until now, she still can't get used to her pace.

"Oh, I see. So? What seems to be the problem here?" Kang Seulgi, finally back to her senses.

"Miss Principal, we want the Helper's Club to disband! You saw their feedbacks from the students, didn't you?" One of the Calligraphy members says a bitchy one.

"That's right! Every time we write, we always use the floor and it hurts our backs! We don't have enough space! Sometimes, we make up some mistakes we didn't intend!"

"Due to the short in storage, we have no more space to put up our stuff for Calligraphy. So, we thought we'd use the Helper's Club room as our second room," The leader says.

"Hmp, pitiful dogs," Mina mumbles under her breath, causing Momo and Sana to jump in perfect unison.

"Mina...?" Sana warns as she whispers.

"Don't pick a fight. We don't have time for that," Momo did the same.

"Oy, you with pretty face, mind saying that again?" The bitchy one tells. She felt offended that calling Mina pretty was total sarcasm.

"Which one of us you called, perhaps? Don't be shy to point a finger. We don't bite like dogs do," Mina was full of confidence, always has been but it still surprises Sana and Momo.

"Damn you..." The bitchy one wanted to fight back but couldn't when Principal Kang was here.

"Miss Principal, if you may, I'd like to start my statement before we proceed to debate," She asks a permit as Mina folds her arms, already looking tough to go against it.

On that note, the Calligraphy Clubs are the ones who are nervous now.

They knew who they are facing, Myoui Mina.

The Star student in Jinjikou High.

"Yes, Miss Mina, take the stage but I may need to take a look at your club's form if it's with you. I'll need to check on your information,"

"I'll take it. It's in the club, right?" Miss Bae volunteers, but only before she wanted to avoid Miss Kang's presence since it annoys the heck out of her.

The moment she left, Mina speaks.

"Hmm, first of all..." Mina shuts her eyes and takes a breath. "I think the members in Calligraphy Club are desperately trying to dispel our club based on their personal feelings," Mina announces. A wheeze can be heard in the utter atmosphere.

"What did you say?"

"We had a recent client that's looking for a club, and that student is in your club now, is it?" Mina glances at their leader with a sharp look.