Chapter 32

A/N: someone said living failure is boring 😭

♧ ♧ ♧

Around the time when it is almost break time, I couldn't help but feel excited to leave and go to my usual place. Earlier, it was just the three of us, Mina, Sana and Momo. As time passes, the students in our class have arrived.

Including, Jiro.

It was impossible not to keep an eye on him, although I find myself concerned for Sana. It took me a minutes to realize my life has been involved with her to not help her. Not that it had much to do with me, since I'd always help out anyone if I can.

Thankfully, both Mina and Momo was there. If it weren't for them, Sana would have a mental breakdown and an anxiety attack, or trauma even so.

At that, the period has ended. Everyone in the class had gone out of the room to buy drinks, or hangout with friends outside. There was a traffic through the door and I waited for them to go away.

"Sana~! Come with us!" Just then, I heard the five group of friends called, and of course Jiro is one of them. I was about to stand but now I couldn't, my butt had stuck on the chair.

"No, don't mind me. I'll stay here," Sana says. She was with Momo and Mina, showing off their snacks on one table.

"Come on, we are friends, right? We were just hanging out in the beach and was wondering what happened to you," They say. Oy, don't manipulate her. Why can't you just leave Sana from your ridiculous caste?

"Well..." Sana frowns. Don't fall for it.

"Jiro misses you! Haha! He's always whining these past few days! He is happy now you are here," So insensitive. They don't have a clue what's going on between them. This is why I hate hanging out with idiots.

"Of course I do, Sana and I were having fun!" With no way knowing what was going on in Jiro's head, he stands forward to Sana and he was an angel in disguise. "Right? Let's have a talk,"

Would you look at that... someone's have a death wish.

When Jiro approached Sana, we could see how nervous she have become. The way she scooted her chair further from him and gave him a terrified eyes.

That look just now had probably not been about what Jiro said. The eyes never lies, the trauma lies there, but what of Jiro's eyes that hid his true nature?

There had been an uncomfortable pause and with an air of secrecy, Sana looks away, "No.."

"What's wrong, Sana?ー"

"Oy... can't you see she's with us? Mind your damn business, bastard," That violent growl, but adorable came from Momo as she stomp on Jiro's foot. Go, Momo. I'm rooting for you.

"Wh-what did I do to you?" Jiro grimaced at the feeling and he took step backward but he moves his leg again towards Sana andー

"Stop right there. You have no rights to cross this boundary. We owned this place and you are trespassing in our zone which is a crime," That solid, mannerism tone came from Mina, who is holding a peace of mooncakes snack.

"..Huh? What the heck are you saying? If Sana is with you, sorry but can we borrow her? We just want to have a nice talk, given that we've had closure in the beach the other dayー" At that, no one seemed to see it coming but his hands were reaching for Sana's wrist.