Chapter 19

A/N: Getting so into this story that I can't even believe myself for writing so much lol. Enjoy reading!  Content Warning though, it may be disturbing to the readers :((

♧ ♧ ♧

Something what they didn't know is that my Mom and I went out to have a casual and nice talk. This was the only single moment we get to hangout and have a family bond in a while.

She said today seems like a good weather for a hangout, so I went out with her.

Currently, we are at a fancy sweet cafe. It was her treat to serve me shortcakes, sweets, and other desserts. Looking down at my occupied plate, I feel that diabetes is waving at me.

"Where do you wanna go next, darling? Want to go to an arcade?" When I was about to take a full spoon of coated chocolate ice cream, I put it down with a long sigh.

"Are you at my age or what?"

"Hehe, haven't been able to explore youth at your age," Mom smiles that makes me sad.

"If you say so, I'll go with you," I say, stuffing a slice of cake into my mouth and mumbling.

"Y/N," The voice didn't seem to match her smiley eyes.

"Hm?"

"Here, say 'ah' for me," No, it sounded like she had something to say there but she snaps it off.

Squinting my eyes, I thrust my hands onto the table and latched my face to eat what my Mom fed me.

"What a cute couple," I heard some gossips on the other side. I'm losing appetite to gulp the food, I blink uncomfortably.

"We've been mistaken as a couple..." I whisper and my Mom just brushed it off with a giggle.

Can't blame her, she's thirty-one years old.

... She was pregnant of me at the age of fifteen.

A terrible memory was floating back into my brain and it makes me feel sick to think about Dad.

"Y/N," Mom calls me.

"What is it?"

"Mom is so happy that I finally get to see you with friends," She giggles.

"...They're not really my friends," I deny whilst I take a large bite of another slice of cake.

"Tell me about them," Mom looks at me with specialty, as though I'm the only person who existed in her eyes. That poor eyes of her... is always the cause of the ache on my heart.

"Myoui Mina, she's the club president, smart, and a top student in our school," I tell her.

"Mina, huh? What a hardworking student,"

"Minatozaki Sana is also my classmate. She's very clumsy and air headed. She's popular in our school for having a bubbly personality,"

"Hm?" Mom was giving me a hundred percent attention. Her beautiful, brown eyes glanced at me.

It would be a family stroke to say that I have taken interest in her pretty features.

I mean look at me, I'm cute as fuck too.

This is why my Mom is my pride and joy.

"Hirai Momo is my classmate who has an issue about one's feelings. There is a rumor about her and such but I'd rather not say it to you," I explain, taking a sip of my drink.

"Seems you like you care about them, huh?"

"Huh? Where'd that come from?"

"The fact that you made it sound like you and these girls are involved in your life..."